Epic Perfect World

New PWI Expansion (Rebalanced skills) o.0

Offline sladeazumapw

• Beginner
Thats why i came to EPW!

8)

dickroman

Pwi should change the "Free to Play" to Free to Pay". more changes gonna make people to spend more money.

SAD!  :sad:

pwi is free to play, pay to win, no need to chancge anything XD

Offline AllenX

i want the expansion!! *.* bm skills will b so awesome

Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger;
more than ever hour after our work is never over.

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
PWI may need those revamped skills to attempt or claim to "balance" the classes, but we dn't need it here :/ our stuff here are already tweaked enough to balance everything up (to some extent), and things are always getting tweaked when needed here to try and keep it that way ... soooo, dnt think these new skill revamps will be necessary here :/ ..

just my opinion.

I agree with you. It would just screw up this server :D

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
 :pig-1: :pig-2: i saw new gear coming now i more happy left pwi work hard for gear then another come and again and again.... like get a r9 gear or even a g15 gear +12 it then new gear come.....
to lose money.
ohh and new skills.. :monkey-24:

Offline ikite

i think the expansion should come here once it is available.  I will go back to playing my sage archer. <3 sage quickshot > demon

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I know right. I don't like. xD

oh i love it this will change the whole gamplay new combos new moves this should be fun ^_^
TBH all i want fromt he expansion is the new gear and some of the skill revamps cause i read them from the chinese update alot of them are NEEDED so yeah

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
don't forget one detail about PWI, they focus on selling things for real money, they don't care for balance. they target those people that need or want to be better than others, and trust me there are a lot in there lol
Yea, and that "I dont give a flying f*** as long as i'm making $$$$$" additude is why i quit. PWI was good once, but like 80% of the shit in this world, greedy bastards took something great and f***ed it up. THANK GOD there are private servers like epw who actually CARE about their players. Honestly, i think everyone should quit pwi and move to privates, maybe THEN the programmers might actually start giving a hoot.  +1000000000
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2012, 12:52 am by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
MY opinion on this is this is a private server if skill changes are to be made it should be based of the EPW staff and community, not a pwi expansion. Yes it has pros but more cons than what it's worth in my opinion. Lots of skill adjustments that I like but after talking with some friends about it, I can see how they are WAY too OP....., but eh that's my opinion.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
MY opinion on this is this is a private server if skill changes are to be made it should be based of the EPW staff and community, not a pwi expansion. Yes it has pros but more cons than what it's worth in my opinion. Lots of skill adjustments that I like but after talking with some friends about it, I can see how they are WAY too OP....., but eh that's my opinion.

+1 fully, Aga and the EPW team has done a great job so far keeping things balanced but these new ones are based off PWI's money making strategy(whatever it may be).  All I ask in regard to the new expansion is that you leave the reward system they added for Nation Wars out(may be good with some tweaking but it made uncannies/raptures and r8 recast materials next to worthless on my pwi server).

dorothyerika

Pwi only did this useless update to gain more money.I have spent well over 3k on that game,and it wasnt really fun xD.But like Mrs.Mord said(or kinda) the update should also support EPW aswell.Skills here are op(well most of them)and making it more op will be too op.Yeah I guess for BM's it could do good,but magic classes(like me) will get more op,and people will QQ all over and say "THEY TOO OP QQ".So that's my little conclusion about it ^.^♥

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
Yea, and that "I dont give a flying f*** as long as i'm making $$$$$" additude is why i quit. PWI was good once, but like 80% of the shit in this world, greedy bastards took something great and f***ed it up. THANK GOD there are private servers like epw who actually CARE about their players. Honestly, i think everyone should quit pwi and move to privates, maybe THEN the programmers might actually start giving a hoot.  +1000000000

+1!!!
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Tali

All these people complaining about how greedy PWI is...but the thing is, they kind of have a reason.
See, the PWI has to purchase the rights to use the game and the expansions. PW-CN has 2 versions, pay to play and free to play. Pay to play has completely redone skills, user owned and built houses, etc. Unfortunately, PWI "rents" rights to the free to play version. Due to this, they can't change a single thing; they're bound by a contract.
However there is something they can change - their cash shop. Gambling is illegal in China, therefore, packs are already a "PWI-exclusive", and we all know about gambling addiction.  :monkey-47:
Given that they can't change much aside from their cash shop, PWI has to be sitting ducks until their content is ready to be purchased. Sure, they could change them themselves, but I'm pretty certain there would be legal issues involved.
Anyway, the point I was trying to make before I got too crazy is that we really don't need these fixes. Our GMs are perfectly capable of changing things themselves, which has thus proven to be quite effective.   :monkey-47:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
As ET mentioned those skills are ment to balance classes and here all classes are pretty much balance compare to PWI. The only thing I'd be using from the expansion is the new 20 vs 20 TW. All other craps would just ruin EPW