Epic Perfect World

are this freeze be stop?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
ay could hairstyles that dont make people freeze when switching gears with script/macro be made? atleast one for both male and female.. Here is hint to Echo how it should look like

^With that im not freezing at all. I'm using Tideborn Male Hair 14
with facedata.pck that should have all the hairstyles removed, but i guess patching added some, but not the textures maybe? Thats why looks like that? idk how this works
^_^

Last Edit: Dec 09, 2015, 07:00 pm by Burdette

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Goldengate

Don't script if you don't want screen freezes.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Highly doubt this works.

I heard 'Shaggy Hair' fixed lag but; still lagged me out every time I fought a scripter

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Highly doubt this works.

I heard 'Shaggy Hair' fixed lag but; still lagged me out every time I fought a scripter
...they are supposed to be wearing it not you. Also that hairstyle doesnt work I tried, the one i show in the picture above tho, that works, no freezes with it, but its not your average hairstyle, something missing from it, would be nice if got hairstyle that was intentionally "buggy" by missing that thing, just so scripters could use them in atleast 1v1 to make others stop freeze for that time

Heyman

There's another thread like this, Chill made it, he posted some hair styles for females to wear too

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
There's another thread like this, Chill made it, he posted some hair styles for females to wear too
he post hairstyles that make the freeze small , also for me those didnt work, still freezing. He show what makes small freeze, i ask for hairstyles that dont freeze at all to be made

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 Cause Burdette told me to

Um, Can we get fem version of this? Tired of dying to Lag/Freeze cause of people around me scripting :/

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈