Epic Perfect World

Extend Character Names

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
There are  allot of useless long ass names allredy i say, no ty

No

its not like someone else's name effects you. stop being trolly..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy
No

There are  allot of useless long ass names allredy i say, no ty

Fans of Voldemort I see

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Yes please GM, I have reached the point where my Alt's names are now too long to fit. +1 

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I`m gonna say +1 to this, but only if it`s a few more letters (2/3).

Longer names than that + title in front would start becoming a visualization issue.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I`m gonna say +1 to this, but only if it`s a few more letters (2/3).

Longer names than that + title in front would start becoming a visualization issue.

That's why I think there should be more colored titles imo.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I wish you were allowed to use symbols.
:'(

+1 to this

That's why I think there should be more colored titles imo.

stupid idea -1

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
its not like someone else's name effects you. stop being trolly..
It does effect me, we play in a retarded community and like it or not the longer the names would be able to be the more troll chars would there also be, this game is alredy a joke dont ruin it completly. I am not saying everyone is gona choose something stupid and insulting but most will, anyway its my opinion if u dont agree with it keep it to urself 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
It does effect me, we play in a retarded community and like it or not the longer the names would be able to be the more troll chars would there also be, this game is alredy a joke dont ruin it completly. I am not saying everyone is gona choose something stupid and insulting but most will, anyway its my opinion if u dont agree with it keep it to urself

People already troll and do and make stupid things. Not really gonna gain or lose anything.
It's the internet, there's "retarded" stuff everywhere. If you're gonna complain about that, you might as well stay off of the internet.  :-X

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
People already troll and do and make stupid things. Not really gonna gain or lose anything.
It's the internet, there's "retarded" stuff everywhere. If you're gonna complain about that, you might as well stay off of the internet.  :-X
Thats exactly it, they are, but adding more letter would make them be able to insult even more and get even more stupier names. Lets also make the writing in wc as long as we want, people alredy are insulting and spaming..

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Thats exactly it, they are, but adding more letter would make them be able to insult even more and get even more stupier names. Lets also make the writing in wc as long as we want, people alredy are insulting and spaming..

You do realize people with inappropriate and insulting names get banned or forced to change their names, right?

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
You do realize people with inappropriate and insulting names get banned or forced to change their names, right?
....they are banning, muting and some are also being forced to id name doesnt stop allot of people from trashing, spaming and insulting 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
....they are banning, muting and some are also being forced to id name doesnt stop allot of people from trashing, spaming and insulting
don't bother bro...some ppl just can'tunderstand small things..  :(

Offline C

• ☾⋆

People do that regardless and we don't have the name extension now. It's not going to change anything extending names to be 2-3 characters longer.

This is PW, one of the most drama-filled games hands down I've been on and probably goes the same for a lot of people here. There's going to be insults and spam regardless. Most of the time people don't even bother with names in terms of trolling, it's world chat and the forums.

don't bother bro...some ppl just can'tunderstand small things..  :(

Don't even talk with your track record. 

Goldengate

+1 I want a new name for my Stormbringer, Goldenwishfullness...