Epic Perfect World

e-Motion Pictures Presents - Tyrants PVP, casually destroying artifex's CC

Offline Quit

• Quited
Armies of Dogs incoming guize they are completely upset on this video coz lose funny thing is they were pretending they won that pk ahahaha....

OT.....Nice Video Man every good ea and other class is on tyrants guild the others (Artifex) are thrash filthy suckaa :))

Zirkon

Fast? The only thing that happened fast was you getting hierod in this PK because you're not good. Pretty sure I had to refresh my runes and stuff which never happened when Tryants destroyed Arti in 20 mins ;) Or should I say XP since they still use XP logo and are the only relevant players in arti  :rolleyes:
Yes clearly u guys won that pk too oh my god ur so delusional lmfao  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Hey Mr Potter, you're the one that feels a great sense of accomplishment when you kill me in mass pk lmao, pming me and sht hahah good joke mate! You are a pathetic excuse for an ea, you got destroyed so much in this pk you decided to listen to Hagrid who told you, that you're a wizard and went mage, yet you still got destroyed so bad! Why are you always so angry, is Voldemort always near you? And if being exclusive means being as emotional as you are nty. I'm better than you anyway lmao don't angry or blame gear!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Dude you have no idea how many of them doing it for me lol sometimes i think i hurt them in rl with pixel words..
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
hey guys, i heard artifex won, what about you?
I heard you don't log for pk cause you spy on crybabies  :normal-37:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Monti

• Old Player

heiro

Dat intro tho.
+ nice vid.
muchas gracias amigo

Tyrants #1 since it was created
indeed

Nice video especially the intro  ;)
muchas gracias amigo

great video duude liked the songs l0l.
muchas gracias amigo

:-\ nice

muchas gracias amigo

Nice lead boss :) keep it up . Nice vid :)
muchas gracias amigo

good video neol  :)
muchas gracias amigo

:-\ I'm the best

as delusional as the arti top tier players themselves dude wtf

Dude you have no idea how many of them doing it for me lol sometimes i think i hurt them in rl with pixel words..
game = life for these underprivileged delusional artifex players  

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
GG bro, nice vid
Tyrants #1 

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Elusiv still best ea! good video meng, enjoyed watching 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I was looking forward to an Instagram filter. :'( 

Good video, OP fairy.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
w h a t? 0.o
The alt account shtposting is real from this one, what happened to you? Got rekt too much and now going full undercover?
The alt account shtposting is real from this one, what happened to you? Got rekt too much and now going full undercover?
okey w h a t again ?0.o >: D wut little brain trying to say ?o.0 me no undirstand yur inslutezz froummm undiscovered brainy likee yurz 

darkfe321

okey w h a t again ?0.o >: D wut little brain trying to say ?o.0 me no undirstand yur inslutezz froummm undiscovered brainy likee yurz
Nice try