Epic Perfect World

e-Motion Pictures Presents - Tyrants PVP, casually destroying artifex's CC

heiro

Guy's I only log once a year LMAO - yea ok, make pk a little more interesting?

Last Edit: Dec 07, 2015, 09:28 pm by Chocolate

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Dat intro tho.
+ nice vid.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Artifex won. 

OT.: Didn't watch
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Insanity

destroying artifex cc but artifex end up winning, how useful are you?

Zirkon

destroying artifex cc but artifex end up winning, how useful are you?
they wasted all that time killing our bms 
Didn't even realize how fast they were losing

Nice video especially the intro  ;)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hey guys this is my biggest fan but he is emotional i didn't give him autograph, keep working one day you will leave unknown status, reach the exclusive status lmao
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2015, 08:34 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Artifex won.

OT.: Didn't watch
Wow, what a badass. 

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Nice lead boss :) keep it up . Nice vid :)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tyrants #1 since it was created 

heiro

hey guys this is my biggest fan but he is emotional i didn't give him autograph, keep working one day you will leave unknown status, reach the exclusive status lmao
Hey Mr Potter, you're the one that feels a great sense of accomplishment when you kill me in mass pk lmao, pming me and sht hahah good joke mate! You are a pathetic excuse for an ea, you got destroyed so much in this pk you decided to listen to Hagrid who told you, that you're a wizard and went mage, yet you still got destroyed so bad! Why are you always so angry, is Voldemort always near you? And if being exclusive means being as emotional as you are nty. I'm better than you anyway lmao don't angry or blame gear!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2015, 08:51 pm by Chill

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Hey Mr Potter, you're the one that feels a great sense of accomplishment when you kill me in mass pk lmao, pming me and sht hahah good joke mate! You are a pathetic excuse for an ea, you got destroyed so much in this pk you decided to listen to Hagrid who told you, that you're a wizard and went mage, yet you still got destroyed so bad! Why are you always so angry, is Voldemort always near you? And if being exclusive means being as emotional as you are nty. I'm better than you anyway lmao don't angry or blame gear!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
hey guys i pm everyone after i kill them, listen to my number one fan here 
good joke man but youre still the biggest
exclusive 
i feel like i'm dead

heiro

hey guys i pm everyone after i kill them, listen to my number one fan here
good joke man but youre still the biggest
exclusive

Hey man no need to hide shame by trying to make me look like your fan! It's funny because when i started using def gear on ea, you called it a joke, your next video, boom lmao you using def gear! Then I made video where I stopped def gear and the next video you don't either? Sure seems like you are the fan to me!  stop embarrassing yourself dude!  :)) ;D :)) ;D :))

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

Hey man no need to hide shame by trying to make me look like your fanIt's funny because when i started using def gear on ea, you called it a joke, your next video, boom lmao you using def gear! Then I made video where I stopped def gear and the next video you don't either? Sure seems like you are the fan to me!  stop embarrassing yourself dude!  :)) ;D :)) ;D :))
you're trying too hard my fan , one day i'll share the secrets of ea class with you if you behave
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Psych

• retired
  • can find me on discord
  • Characters: Psych/Versed
  • Faction: Artifex
hey guys, i heard artifex won, what about you?