Epic Perfect World

Customizing Your UI - Updating Faction Icons & Emotions added!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Thanks lmfao
Gimp2.8 is better, imo. It's more user friendly and has all the same functionalities as PS. I have paint.net but that's only for quick conversion of transparent pngs from browser > paint.net >gimp.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Gimp2.8 is better, imo. It's more user friendly and has all the same functionalities as PS. I have paint.net but that's only for quick conversion of transparent pngs from browser > paint.net >gimp.
Aight everything is welcome

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
  • Characters: Atk
  • Faction: Kownap
Good day guys :)

Wanted to buy or someone with a good heart can gib me UI, combination or red and black or Blue and black( updated please) 

Appreciate much! Thank you!
Annoying/cancer class

Offline SoulIllusion

• NoStress$$
  • Its That Nigga That You Probably Least Expected$
Hi domgrath, I got evrything to create my own UI, but the thing is that i cant find a right Adobe Photoshop cs6 If u got 1 for me link it pls ty :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hi domgrath, I got evrything to create my own UI, but the thing is that i cant find a right Adobe Photoshop cs6 If u got 1 for me link it pls ty :)

If you're new to Photoshop, I'd use http://www.getpaint.net/download.html instead. It's easier to use for the average person. This is also good:

Offline Aphroditi

• Die Young ❤
Hello Domgrath, Im kinda Confused about how to make the HP Bar , MP bar and Chi Bar Looks like this Picture instead of Normal . Please Help me thank you

Offline angelnokare

how does one hide your items ? so others cant see your gear

Offline Conspiring

• Beginner
how does one hide your items ? so others cant see your gear
You can't hide your inventory/gear. If you don't want others to see your items put them in your bank/stash.

Offline angelnokare

You can't hide your inventory/gear. If you don't want others to see your items put them in your bank/stash.
oh thought its possible, okay nvm than :)

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
can someone make a video guide? all this text hurts.....

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
can someone make a video guide? all this text hurts.....
Tros was supposed to make one, looks like he didnt anymore.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Offline marshmello

how can i extract the models.pck i have tryed with sPack / pPck but they are both crashing so .. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
how can i extract the models.pck i have tryed with sPack / pPck but they are both crashing so ..

https://mega.nz/#!kE1BCJQb!w7r6J7T1im51PELgvXZCSOzBahtTfLckAFAQ3cwU9i4

Models is very tricky, you need to use a splitter to split the file, edit the main file, then merge it back together with the splitter tool, or else it will not work.
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2016, 07:53 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath