Epic Perfect World

Buying UI

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Looking for someone who can make me a UI with cotton candy pink.

I'll pay you 1500 ecs. 

Goldengate

Looking for someone who can make me a UI with cotton candy pink.

I'll pay you 1500 ecs.
Those UIs take too much effort to make. But you can describe the features you want though. Do you want it to be based on the Eclipse UI or the Emerald UI? Enlarged minimap or the original minimap? Or do you want the pink theme to be based on EPW's custom UI? Give me enough details and I will make the basic layout.

PS: No one will make this UI for 1.5K EC... :)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Those UIs take too much effort to make. But you can describe the features you want though. Do you want it to be based on the Eclipse UI or the Emerald UI? Enlarged minimap or the original minimap? Or do you want the pink theme to be based on EPW's custom UI? Give me enough details and I will make the basic layout.

PS: No one will make this UI for 1.5K EC... :)
If she doesn't want fancy stuff it doesn't take a lot of effort...Recoloring current skill and hp bars is easy 

Goldengate

If she doesn't want fancy stuff it doesn't take a lot of effort...Recoloring current skill and hp bars is easy
I think she wants every interface to be coloured to pink O.o

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I think she wants every interface to be coloured to pink O.o
I think she only cares about the stuff that's always on your screen and not every single window

Goldengate

I think she only cares about the stuff that's always on your screen and not every single window
Are you her lawyer? 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Are you her lawyer?
Nah but I don't lack common sense unlike you

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I wanted one where the HP bars, chi sparks, and genie energy bar is pink. I want the skill bar to be black. I have a resized mini map already so lol.

Maybe a lollipop over my 150 icon but I guess that's pushing it. I heard they aren't difficult to do that's why I offered 1.5k 

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Bumping ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Goldengate

I wanted one where the HP bars, chi sparks, and genie energy bar is pink. I want the skill bar to be black. I have a resized mini map already so lol.

Maybe a lollipop over my 150 icon but I guess that's pushing it. I heard they aren't difficult to do that's why I offered 1.5k

Which UI though? Eclipse or Emerald or EPW's UI?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Which UI though? Eclipse or Emerald or EPW's UI?

What's the emerald UI?
I thought there was Eclipse and the current one. 

Goldengate

What's the emerald UI?
I thought there was Eclipse and the current one.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Goldengate

Eclipse UI.
I will make the UI within today. I'm at school at the moment. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

They're not hard to do, just tedious. Tedious is the keyword.
If I get some time and get less burnt out on making UIs, I'll see what I can do. @_@ I have a stock Eclipse UI sitting around somewhere...