Epic Perfect World

Walk in the park

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini
  • Faction: 100Homos
Although I log 2 times a month, it's surprisingly to see no other EA rise to my level. Rusty but good gameplay, have fun watching  ^-^
keep it classy

Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 04:08 pm by Kiddo
ONLY 83% RETARDD MUM HAD MI TESTID

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Although I log 2 times a month, it's surprisingly to see no other EA rise to my level. Rusty but good gameplay, have fun watching  ^-^

The 2 times when pedro is so desperate he calls back inactive people :police:

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
And others calls russians, guess is fair enough isnt it? :police:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex

Nice vid

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, Rectify, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Destroying unknowns ( Tyrants ) once again on a new level , maybe they need to keep practising one day they could be as good as us , but not yet .Hope they take notes from video or something idk , it was really use when GvG.

The 2 times when pedro is so desperate he calls back inactive people :police:
Dog quoting my name, Geo been in guild for over a year he logs when he wants . Don't bark about calling people back ,the very few people i've asked to come back said " Oh they been asking me to return to EPW and join Tyrants". Sit down.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Destroying unknowns ( Tyrants ) once again on a new level , maybe they need to keep practising one day they could be as good as us , but not yet .Hope they take notes from video or something idk , it was really use when GvG.
Dog quoting my name, Geo been in guild for over a year he logs when he wants . Don't bark about calling people back ,the very few people i've asked to come back said " Oh they been asking me to return to EPW and join Tyrants". Sit down.
Definition of stupidity

• ファック・オフ
good video noob
Inactive 4eva.

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Definition of stupidity
the true definition of stupidity is a player who doesn't play the game, but still logs on forums to cause something. I guess you have nothing better to do in your life other than this. Gratz bro

Offline Maxy

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Holiness, Kamui
  • Faction: Xpendable, Apollumi
dude geo my man so easy lmao 

Offline FMP

• Tyrants #1
  • Creator of Tyrants
  • Faction: Tyrants founder
the true definition of stupidity is a player who doesn't play the game, but still logs on forums to cause something. I guess you have nothing better to do in your life other than this. Gratz bro
uhm, he plays lol
Last time Tyrants GvG'd Artifex (made them disband)
proof of disbanding
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30930.msg438442#msg438442
Last DT 9 Tyrants vs 100 Artifex
mage v mage tournament

Zirkon

No challenge brother
Great video as usual , u are still one of the best mass pk eas same as it was one year back in XP times.
They Were dropping like flies I always see soochi dead lmao and this nigguh talks about "survival"
Nice music too i like the first song

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, Rectify, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Definition of stupidity
Indeed you are.

Offline Serendipity

• Forum Veteran
  • J❤
  • Characters: Serendipity
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good video Geo.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
No dictionary says otherwise & I didn't quit idiot