Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Everyone

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Its really funny to see so many thick-headed, brain washed Artifex members, they can think they were fighting server even when it was actually Warnifex vs Tyrants, its hilarious :)).

But hey you can cry about ally all u want, Tyrants aren't bothered by it, its more challenging this way, not the same boring easy Artifex wipes every day.
3 months old guild Vs 3 years old guild which merged with multiple other guild in the past including the largest guild of its time Xpendables , not saying anything about it, that's completely the leaders decision , but when a guild which wins pks purely based on them having higher numbers than its opponent complains about tyrants having higher numbers , ( even when we clearly don't) its something quite interesting to see.

what i am trying to say is despite being just mere 3 months old we are providing Artifex with enough challenge ( if not complete and utter annihilation, the CC squad knows what i am talking about ;) ) that it needs to call members back from the dead , just imagine what will happen to guys when our guild keeps growing and gaining even more experience at working together after every pk, win or lose.

Harpist is the smartest one here, he is slowly gaining numbers and power and no one even notices  :)) :)) :)) :))
Its not gonna be warnifex vs tyrants soon , it might just be a legit 3 way PK where everyone fights everyone.
No one is more brainwashed then Tyrants, who claims to win PK even when they lose, or even when they don't PK.

Talking about numbers yet monday with 84 online you didn't pk cause "not enough people". Don't act like you are anything without numbers and 15+ wrs to carry you. Talking about merges, your guild started as a merge since day 1, don't be an hypocrite as if you are some sort of selective guild recruiting only elite players, you invite anything that moves.

Pretty sure Tyrants called many people to come back to EPW , most of them beeing from Artifex. There's several people who were , and some still are in Artifex and got asked to join Tyrants. Talking about CC SQ annihilation , your WR's are constantly a witness of that, i don't even know what you are barking about? You act like you didn't had russians on us the first 20 minutes of PK.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Every maddie Tyrant does it after getting stomped into the ground. Nothing new. ;)
What you're saying isn't even relevant. 

Zirkon

Its really funny to see so many thick-headed, brain washed Artifex members, they can think they were fighting server even when it was actually Warnifex vs Tyrants, its hilarious :)).

But hey you can cry about ally all u want, Tyrants aren't bothered by it, its more challenging this way, not the same boring easy Artifex wipes every day.
3 months old guild Vs 3 years old guild which merged with multiple other guild in the past including the largest guild of its time Xpendables , not saying anything about it, that's completely the leaders decision , but when a guild which wins pks purely based on them having higher numbers than its opponent complains about tyrants having higher numbers , ( even when we clearly don't) its something quite interesting to see.

what i am trying to say is despite being just mere 3 months old we are providing Artifex with enough challenge ( if not complete and utter annihilation, the CC squad knows what i am talking about ;) ) that it needs to call members back from the dead , just imagine what will happen to guys when our guild keeps growing and gaining even more experience at working together after every pk, win or lose.

Harpist is the smartest one here, he is slowly gaining numbers and power and no one even notices  :)) :)) :)) :))
Its not gonna be warnifex vs tyrants soon , it might just be a legit 3 way PK where everyone fights everyone.
? lol where was wall of text when russians were on us 24/7
only thing i saw yesterday was Warning fighting russians and we were having a GVG most of the time

Except the end i do agree warning entered behind u ( i wont disagree with u on that)
But u guys need to face the facts when it was a gvg yesterday u guys had no answers especially with having 104 online
Any guy in tyrants with a brain will understand this over their ego

Offline Kia

What you're saying isn't even relevant.

Fun enough that you are trashtalking me now that you are on the other side of the PK while a few months ago you were thanking me for healing you when sh*t hit the fan. The brainwash is real in this one. ;D

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
? lol where was wall of text when russians were on us 24/7
only thing i saw yesterday was Warning fighting russians and we were having a GVG most of the time

Except the end i do agree warning entered behind u ( i wont disagree with u on that)
But u guys need to face the facts when it was a gvg yesterday u guys had no answers especially with having 104 online
Any guy in tyrants with a brain will understand this over their ego
Nah , it's all fine when first 20 minutes Russians were ONLY backstabbing us , but when it become a GvG ,it's already a problem. Hypocrites.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Fun enough that you are trashtalking me now that you are on the other side of the PK while a few months ago you were thanking me for healing you when sh*t hit the fan. The brainwash is real in this one. ;D
You quoted me first and started trashtalking, I didn't even say anything to you personally. I understand you gotta protect the edate. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
It is real in most players, either Artifex or Tyrants. Newfags like you are always funny to trash tho.
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 04:23 pm by Areashi#1 taken

Offline Kia

You quoted me first and started trashtalking, I didn't even say anything to you personally. I understand you gotta protect the edate.
You left Artifex to be with yours. I understand that too.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You left Artifex to be with yours. I understand that too.
If that's what you want to think, go ahead. 

Offline Kia

If that's what you want to think, go ahead.

If you can throw assumptions around, so can i. It's how this game works.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
You use my old ui?  :o  It's okay boss. I wasn't online yesterday so I'm still 9-0, ty. Nice video. :normal-25:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Then don't quote me next time, no time for sea mammals.

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
No one is more brainwashed then Tyrants, who claims to win PK even when they lose, or even when they don't PK.

Talking about numbers yet monday with 84 online you didn't pk cause "not enough people". Don't act like you are anything without numbers and 15+ wrs to carry you. Talking about merges, your guild started as a merge since day 1, don't be an hypocrite as if you are some sort of selective guild recruiting only elite players, you invite anything that moves.

Pretty sure Tyrants called many people to come back to EPW , most of them beeing from Artifex. There's several people who were , and some still are, asked to join Tyrants, and are in Artifex. Talking about CC SQ annihilation , your WR's are constantly a witness of that, i don't even know what you are barking about? You act like you didn't had russians on us the first 20 minutes of PK.

thats why i said completely leaders decision, Im not being hypocritical, the reason I brought up merges is beacuse ALOT of people still cry about our one merge , against Artifex multiple merges. 

You need to take a chill pill dude. We are not allied to Russians you can say what ever u want, but i havent seen you denying ur unspoken alliance with warning yet, the Russians were fighting warning not artifex, and they barely have 2 squads.
and about not attending pk? everytime u go out your guild sits in sz and watches paint dry? and you are telling us we don't pk? we pk all time zones while Artifex pk's once a day.

we give pk with half your numbers, its only when u guys have 120+ ppl online counting the alt factions ofc that its better to not go into a try hard pk.
everyday your members in alt faction increases, everyone notices it, if u want to talk about our alt faction , the people in HO want to say in HO that's they only members from alt faction you will see.

I'm sure as for the CC squads both the guild have seen their lows, u missed the comma there, that comma was to let u know that i was talking of annihilation of Artifex as a whole not just the cc squad, i mentioned CC squad as an example to illustrate my point.
I'm sorry if it was too complicated for u? making you bark so much just reading my opinion? Ill try writing in grade 1 level of English next time maybe if that helps?

As for your artifex members leaving you to join Tyrants, that's totally on you bruh, nothing of this sort would have happened if you had actually looked out for the original artifex members. Don't count me I left just because all my friends are in tyrants, i could care less for the XP members joining Artifex that stuff never bothered me.

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Kia

Then don't quote me next time, no time for sea mammals.
Why so serious?

No need to go all

about everything.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner

thats why i said completely leaders decision, Im not being hypocritical, the reason I brought up merges is beacuse ALOT of people still cry about our one merge , against Artifex multiple merges.

You need to take a chill pill dude. We are not allied to Russians you can say what ever u want, but i havent seen you denying ur unspoken alliance with warning yet, the Russians were fighting warning not artifex, and they barely have 2 squads.
and about not attending pk? everytime u go out your guild sits in sz and watches paint dry? and you are telling us we don't pk? we pk all time zones while Artifex pk's once a day.

we give pk with half your numbers, its only when u guys have 120+ ppl online counting the alt factions ofc that its better to not go into a try hard pk.
everyday your members in alt faction increases, everyone notices it, if u want to talk about our alt faction , the people in HO want to say in HO that's they only members from alt faction you will see.

I'm sure as for the CC squads both the guild have seen their lows, u missed the comma there, that comma was to let u know that i was talking of annihilation of Artifex as a whole not just the cc squad, i mentioned CC squad as an example to illustrate my point.
I'm sorry if it was too complicated for u? making you bark so much just reading my opinion? Ill try writing in grade 1 level of English next time maybe if that helps?

As for your artifex members leaving you to join Tyrants, that's totally on you bruh, nothing of this sort would have happened if you had actually looked out for the original artifex members. Don't count me I left just because all my friends are in tyrants, i could care less for the XP members joining Artifex that stuff never bothered me.

No one ever cried about your merges either , you are the one who still brings up Xpendables or who we invited over a year ago. You should get over it already ,specially cause when you were in Artifex no one was against it , now all of a sudden it's a big time issue ?LMAO get the fck out .

You are not allied to Russians yet they only target us. First 20 minutes of PK they were stricly on us , you don't see us crying. Warning was fighting them 90% of  the PK , how's that beeing allied ? They had their fight , we had our vs Tyrants and we won, was easy tbh. You can see multiple videos we hit Warning they hit us aswell. No matter how many times you say you PK a day , you still dodged PK on monday with 84 online , meaning you are reliant on numbers, so don't point that out , you just look even more hypocritical.

As for the 120 people online , we barely can reach 90 people online , are you counting everything in PK is against you ? You must be really stupid , specially since everyone who watches the media section can clearly see Russians only hit Artifex and never touch Tyrants. Even they admited.
And no the only one barking is you filled up by some delusional ideas that the whole server is PKing against you guys, when you have more allies than anyone else , but i guess you can keep dreaming it's still free for now.

And i could care less about you leaving Artifex , if you read what i said was simple most of Tyrants who are now barking about Xpendables used to like them very much while in Artifex. In fact some of you used to tell Swane "Save me a spot in squad fam" . Give up on crying about who joined Artifex, you keep bringing up how many guilds we merged, look at your first.

Keep comming to our threads crying about how bad you lost it keeps the threaad bumped.
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 04:47 pm by PedroSner