Epic Perfect World

universe chests in ares

Lulu

You can make revelation potions at Gods Giving with Elixers.
Totally not worth doing, IMO.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Totally not worth doing, IMO.

Why wouldn't it be? 
Elixers are easy to get in-game from all the boss-drops and mysterious chests events.
I literally have almost 2k sitting in my account stash.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Ye lets give the nerds Who do ares on 500 chars even more advantage... 

Lol i fak you

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
+1000 this. I have around 800 Universe Chests in my safe from ares alts. No one buys them and they are kind of worthless now...

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 03:18 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. I like getting the pages from it. x.x Just leave it as it is or add more stuff to it.. don't take away from it.

or give me all your pages for free since they're soooo useless to you.

pikachuchu

Ye lets give the nerds Who do ares on 500 chars even more advantage...

Idk why people make a big fuss about people doing Ares on multiple characters, since if you wanted to, you could make multiple 150s too and get the same exact advantage. They still have to put the effort in, in logging all the characters, (and with people sogging boss it's even more traumatizing), and the longer the event goes, the longer it takes for them to finish it. 
Repeat, incase you missed it; You can make 500 characters too.

kitty stew

Idk why people make a big fuss about people doing Ares on multiple characters, since if you wanted to, you could make multiple 150s too and get the same exact advantage. They still have to put the effort in, in logging all the characters, (and with people sogging boss it's even more traumatizing), and the longer the event goes, the longer it takes for them to finish it.
Repeat, incase you missed it; You can make 500 characters too.
I don't like sog either but traumatizing?  :))

pikachuchu

I don't like sog either but traumatizing?  :))
Having to do 500 characters with every ares round being sog'd is hella traumatizing.

Offline Phoebs

• Characters: PhoebeBuffay - Stones
  • Faction: Overseers
I'm don't see any problem with the universe chests when they come from ares, but everyone seems to forget they are the only reward you get from AEU. So, if there was an upgrade to the content of universe chests, maybe AEU would go back to being relevant. It is a fun instance and I would like to see more people doing it.
Long story short: +1. Adding better rewards from the chests would maybe make people run AEU more, which would be nice. Or add a better reward to AEU and leave the chests as they are.
One more like this could be the end.
They say they told us all along,
but we were busy getting laid.

kitty stew

I'm don't see any problem with the universe chests when they come from ares, but everyone seems to forget they are the only reward you get from AEU. So, if there was an upgrade to the content of universe chests, maybe AEU would go back to being relevant. It is a fun instance and I would like to see more people doing it. Long story short: +1. Adding better rewards from the chests would maybe make people run AEU more, which would be nice. Or add a better reward to AEU and leave the chests as they are.
No doubt.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I dont see harm in giving people the option to take either keep chest or for a way to trade them to maybe 5-10 elixirs(example don't complain) instead of being useless to some if not most players.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Maybe allow exchanging the Universe Chests for some extra EC? like 5-10? That way, people who would still need the Morai skills can still use them and those of us who have extra laying around in our bank can exchange them.
This.

Best is me.

Goldengate

I NPC my revelation potions all the time. They are not useful for my support characters at all.