Epic Perfect World

universe chests in ares

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
they are pretty much useless, can they be swapped with something else?  :-\

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
they gib revalation pot  :rolleyes:  :-X

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
they gib revalation pot  :rolleyes:  :-X
so does gods giving

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Maybe allow exchanging the Universe Chests for some extra EC? like 5-10? That way, people who would still need the Morai skills can still use them and those of us who have extra laying around in our bank can exchange them.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1, fcking Chronopages and Apo pages......
Last Edit: Dec 05, 2015, 06:17 pm by Viversum

pikachuchu

Maybe allow exchanging the Universe Chests for some extra EC? like 5-10? That way, people who would still need the Morai skills can still use them and those of us who have extra laying around in our bank can exchange them.
This. Since I know some people [me too sometimes] use it to get apo/chronos for the forge skills and/or getting morai skills. [Which I sometimes sell for coins. It's useful.]

Angelica

newlove

yes please +1 you may add elixires or brew  and remove the useless stuff  :(

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Good idea. Add elixirs or something that is more useful.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex

Goldengate

-1 It would ruin the whole economy and prevent newbies from getting geared. Universe chests contain goodies which are beneficial to everyone...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
They're pretty useless. I don't know why AU skills can't be added to the boutique for the price of Gold. That way universe chests aren't needed.

Or just change what you can get in the chests.

Example: a % chance to get ET, ST, EC, SLS, IGs.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
-1 It would ruin the whole economy and prevent newbies from getting geared. Universe chests contain goodies which are beneficial to everyone...
Please go back to being inactive...
OT:I'd +1 but maybe let us keep the chests and exchange it for items?(Like Meese said)
If and when the new classes will come out then we're going to need them, but until then we can exchange it at the God's Giving for EC/LS/SLS/etc

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Also, no, it wouldn't.
Universe chests only have AU skills, chrono/apocalypse pages which can be bought in the Boutique, and stealth pots which can be bought with Mystical Elixers that are not hard to get at all.

Make it so AU skills can be bought in the boutique for more Gold than normal skills or add them to the event forge.