Epic Perfect World

Aeternum vs Warning

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
So russian putin army How was harpist Screen shot? you wanna say anything about number? Don't be act so smart dude your stupid screen Shot doesn't prove anything at all,  :normal-4: :normal-2: LOSER
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 10:48 pm by Clones

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 10:58 pm by tendo

Offline dolbaebka79

There was an archer with Artifex = war clan. It does not help us, do you
Cleric just watched, it came at the end, after two of your rebuffs.
Just admit that you ansills.

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline dolbaebka79

Are not you ashamed to say it, and the clan that month does not play on the server? even if 3 people helped us, then we just get 17 people, and you have 16. The big difference? we do not even strained. But we also feud with Artiflex and I doubt that they have helped us! Stupid

(c) Tendo

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Mi Charlize feund pk 2 vs 6 won cause half month no pk server enemy ashamed stupid admit insillls.

@buyMeMoreBeer
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 11:14 pm by harp

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player

Mi Charlize feund pk 2 vs 6 won cause half month no pk server enemy ashamed stupid admit insillls.

@buyMeMoreBeer

not very sure, but i think he said 14 in his quote, and it seems to be 14

he said we had 14 ppl before he modified his post cause they realized they sounds too stupid
Are not you ashamed to say it, and the clan that month does not play on the server? even if 3 people helped us, then we just get 17 people, and you have 16. The big difference? we do not even strained. But we also feud with Artiflex and I doubt that they have helped us! Stupid

(c) Tendo
God, what are you stupid

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
don't even bother................................. :normal-2:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Before he edited his original msg there was 11 of them and he said "THEY WERE 14 (about warning)" now he changed to "WE WERE 14" after i posted ss to prove they are bunch of liars.  You have to try harder soochi, but next time u should talk with FMP before he makes his post cause again he made himself look stupid, cause he thought it was really like u said

Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 11:22 pm by harp

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Any tyrants coming again to support russian, since they can't even lie probably lol, :pig-1:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Before he edited his original msg there was 11 of them and he said "THEY WERE 14" now he changed to "WE WERE 14" after i posted ss to prove they are bunch of liars.  You have to try harder soochi, but next time u should talk with FMP before he makes his post cause again he made himself look stupid, cause he thought it was really like u said
you mention my name a lot, you still upset from what happened men  :normal-2: and what  I said was related to the video not the comment you dumbshit  ^-^ try again later

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
Before he edited his original msg there was 11 of them and he said "THEY WERE 14 (about warning)" now he changed to "WE WERE 14" after i posted ss to prove they are bunch of liars.  You have to try harder soochi, but next time u should talk with FMP before he makes his post cause again he made himself look stupid, cause he thought it was really like u said
I showed 11 because only a photo where there is visible and a chat, and T)

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
:normal-2:.........................dont even bother

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
you mention my name a lot, you still upset from what happened men  :normal-2: and what  I said was related to the video not the comment you dumbshit  ^-^ try again later
Mothers in circus point at clowns and tell their kids "look kids its a clown". Wanna picture to describe that situation? . let me use ur language "you dumbshit" try again later

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
you mention my name a lot, you still upset from what happened men  :normal-2: and what  I said was related to the video not the comment you dumbshit  ^-^ try again later
:pig-43: your comment makes you stupid, now i can see who is Upset