• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
This thread will never stop 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
You boys still going on? TyrantLegend (Best wb on the server) is the reason we won, would've been a slaughter if best bm Hidan was there roflmao. Oh btw we won and you guys lost lmao, lmao, lmao, lmao.

heiro

the anger is so real! just game guys don't get overwhelmed by loss, it's not irl death

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
MAKE IT TO 20 PAGES GOOO

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

pikachuchu

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
You boys still going on? TyrantLegend (Best wb on the server) is the reason we won, would've been a slaughter if best bm Hidan was there roflmao. Oh btw we won and you guys lost lmao, lmao, lmao, lmao.
THEY LOST BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSERS LMFAO

pikachuchu

I believe they won because of you. 
Mainly cause you were nice enough to bump my thread ok.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
MAKE IT TO 20 PAGES GOOO
so close.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
The day starts and so my spam begins. It shall not end until I am satisfied. I shall fear no GM, buy no items, be disproved by no blacklist. I shall live and die for the chat. For I am the natural born Areashi. I pledge my keyboard henceforth to the chat, for my people and for all the messages to flow through the chat in the future.

Btw Tyrants won rofl

heiro

damn                                

Offline Areashi

• Banned
damn                                
damn is right man

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Locking this thread...