Epic Perfect World

#KTHG

pikachuchu

My weapon skin is better than yours though
Mine is fists that makes these really qt bubble thingies when I run, so I doubt it.  :(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Mine is fists that makes these really qt bubble thingies when I run, so I doubt it.  :(

Okay that's just not fair

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

pikachuchu

Okay that's just not fair
Sucks to be beat, doesn't it?
Ask Artifex, they'll know.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Sucks to be beat, doesn't it?
Ask Artifex, they'll know.
No, because I won.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

pikachuchu

No, because I won.
Abbi carried sorry.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Abbi carried sorry.
time to raise some hell :(

When I log in.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
we dont make alliance cause we beat tyrants and tyrants beat us every day

dude i saw u in their rg spot probably talking about the gank that happened few mins later. can u deny u were just targeting arti the entire pk?? cuz we can see on videos ur facc mixed with tyrants and not hitting each other. even if u dont admit its an unofficiall alliance!

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Yo this is crazy......Russia rarely pks in this timezone and yall complaining lol.....Warning shows up and is mainly behind us(you can watch Harpist video) And all yall ever say is "not our fault they don't like you guys" Well iAmazing is going for Artifex all I can say is, not our fault they don't like you guys.

They came from your guild, so whatever reason they don't like you, it's on you not us.  We show up to pk to kill Artifex and Artifex alone, everyone else is irrelevant. If other guilds wanna show up for pk that's great for them but we don't care about that.  We ignore Ducks, Warning, Aeternum, Axegroup, or any other guild who decides to show up. We go into every pk expecting 2v1.  You got caught on a off day, no Warning showed up and Russia was here....sorry for your loss.

I don't know what this video was suppose to say. You guys are the best guild on Epic right? That's what yall say.  Posting this didn't prove it.

OT: Liked the song,  hope you dont like that "To Pimp a Butterfly" album tho, it was garbage.
Edit: Gm I need 200 post dude stop delete
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 11:31 am by David

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
Yo this is crazy......Russia rarely pks in this timezone and yall complaining lol.....Warning shows up and is mainly behind us(you can watch Harpist video) And all yall ever say is "not our fault they don't like you guys" Well iAmazing is going for Artifex all I can say is, not our fault they don't like you guys.

They came from your guild, so whatever reason they don't like you, it's on you not us.  We show up to pk to kill Artifex and Artifex alone, everyone else is irrelevant. If other guilds wanna show up for pk that's great for them but we don't care about that.  We ignore Ducks, Warning, Aeternum, Axegroup, or any other guild who decides to show up. We go into every pk expecting 2v1.  You got caught on a off day, no Warning showed up and Russia was here....sorry for your loss.

I don't know what this video was suppose to say. You guys are the best guild on Epic right? That's what yall say.  Posting this didn't prove it.

OT: Liked the song,  hope you dont like that "To Pimp a Butterfly" album tho, it was garbage.

dude i was in warning and what u say isnt true! harpist always say fck them all we dont like any of them so target the closest  why should we put our facc in a bad positioning just to fck only arti or tyrants! and btw it wasnt a random apperance of russians. russian lead went to ur rg spot to talk about the incoming gank on arti i was there counting u guys so ik what am talking about. but its ok there will be plenty of chances for gvg and we will see what happens!!

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
dude i was in warning and what u say isnt true! harpist always say fck them all we dont like any of them so target the closest  why should we put our facc in a bad positioning just to fck only arti or tyrants! and btw it wasnt a random apperance of russians. russian lead went to ur rg spot to talk about the incoming gank on arti i was there counting u guys so ik what am talking about. but its ok there will be plenty of chances for gvg and we will see what happens!!

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
That PK was very unfulfilling. I felt I could've died more, it was very short too. 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
guys STOP CRYING ABOUT THE RUSSIANS LMFAO

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
That PK was very unfulfilling. I felt I could've died more, it was very short too.
i like you lips ;)
We come pk with you once or twice a week and you always cry... You go pk not for fun, you go for trashtalk. thats your problem and a reason of your bad gameplay, dont be chat fighters, guys, lets ger fun from it, its better, need to be kinder and more respectful to your enemy, and then all will be better ^-^
Dont forget, we play in game, its not our real life O:-)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Artifex brainwashed players actually believe they're the best guild when they are destroyed without a challenge when Warning doesn't show up. The hilarity. 

How can someone be so blind? You Pedro, You Gabi. You are the leadership in a guild of the old era; we are your bane, your successor, and your undoing. 

Your members come to us daily asking for invites, as you beg your friends to return to the game, merge guilds from other servers into you thinking you have a chance now.. Yet you can't even inspire your low-morale dogs not to come to us begging for an invite.

Your done, accept it and move on with your life other than crying and making 20 excuses each time you get squashed like the ants you are. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Artifex brainwashed players actually believe they're the best guild when they are destroyed without a challenge when Warning doesn't show up. The hilarity.

How can someone be so blind? You Pedro, You Gabi. You are the leadership in a guild of the old era; we are your bane, your successor, and your undoing.

Your members come to us daily asking for invites, as you beg your friends to return to the game, merge guilds from other servers into you thinking you have a chance now.. Yet you can't even inspire your low-morale dogs not to come to us begging for an invite.

Your done, accept it and move on with your life other than crying and making 20 excuses each time you get squashed like the ants you are.
And you are the type of delusional dog who joins every guild that fights against Artifex, still hoping to beat us , still without success.

You complain about Warning cause they hit both guilds, but when they hit only Artifex was all good for you, ah the hypocrisy.

Dont act like your members don't beg us for invites, maybe you should look at my forum sig says it all guess i should make a banter with 20 tyrants who have asked to be invited, if you think your guild is filled of loyal people then you are even more stupid then what i thought.

Begging people to come back? Asked about 4-5 people to come back ,as this month of december everyone will be on vacations , to my surprised 3 of them said "Yeah they been asking me to join Tyrants for some time already" . You wot ? ? ?  Stop pretending like your guild hasn't been asking plenty people to play EPW.

Talk when you can actually win a GvG , so far you haven't won a single DT , TW anything , you are just lucky to have other guilds focusing us. Insect.

OT: Nice video , we are the best anyways , nothing new
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.