Epic Perfect World

#KTHG

Offline Jaxon

? ? ? ? ? ?
maybe when you stop being tyrant's meatshield - people start taking your guild seriosly but for now your guild is nothing without tyrants.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
maybe when you stop being tyrant's meatshield - people start taking your guild seriosly but for now your guild is nothing without tyrants.
artifex is still using their fly cheat tho

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 11:11 am by tendo

pikachuchu

Warning targets both guilds
Russians run inside tyrants to get to Artifex LOL
http://prntscr.com/98fzgc u see them hanging out their afk spot LMFAO
Tyrants tryharding to make alliance with russian even after shet talking so much about their hacks because thye just want to beat artifex  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-2:
I died once that pk.
To russians.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
the time when you go pk too late for us to come every day... and dont lie about we dies like a bug, count how much our players u kill on the video, after that look our video and ask your self, why you lie? 5\9 players from my squad dont die for all the time, you can't take assists from your pl, why LS players like you think that they can write anything here? go away:-[
Watch 0:42 carefully, that's the part where your own guild who has been kissing tyrant's ass the entire pk getting abolished by 1 Flank Squad.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 10:41 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
the time when you go pk too late for us to come every day... and dont lie about we dies like a bug, count how much our players u kill on the video, after that look our video and ask your self, why you lie? 5\9 players from my squad dont die for all the time, you can't take assists from your pl, why LS players like you think that they can write anything here? go away:-[

atleast make the alliance official i saw u in tyrants rg spot for a while runing around talking about the incoming pk.

theres a video from 1 of ur sqd eps and we can see u clearly ignoring tyrants as target at some point r facc in middle of them and they dont attack u guys and u guys kept picking arti targets
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 10:41 am by Hayko

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
atleast make the alliance official i saw u in tyrants rg spot for a while runing around talking about the incoming pk.
we dont make alliance cause we beat tyrants and tyrants beat us every day

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Okay brother, I believe you.

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
Watch 0:42 carefully, that's the part where your own guild who has been kissing tyrant's ass the entire pk getting abolished by 1 Flank Squad.
I didn't die even once, my eps too, my wb too, 1 of my ea too, who you killing? idk
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 10:45 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Zirkon

alright bros u guys clearly pk tyrants 24/7
even yesterday i saw warning was fighting tyrants and then incomes russian from behind warning to help tyrants LMAO

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
artifex is still using their fly cheat tho
Artifex does not use any flying cheats.
another great video that shows that we are clearly greater + better, good job boss 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
another great video that shows that we are clearly greater + better, good job boss
Shut up dude, my frog ini is better than yours

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

pikachuchu

Shut up dude, my frog ini is better than yours
My everything is better than yours.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
My everything is better than yours.

My weapon skin is better than yours though

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked