• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Nothing much to be said 

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Watched before post  :normal-3:
New perspective on PK, I like it. Over all PK wasn't even that bad it's just a shame enemy sigs sz after 20 min...

Also hopefully next time more guilds join to even out the blatant camp as seen in the vid. Pull out google translate folks need communicate with russians  :normal-2:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
New alliances beeing formed everyday to take out the best players ( us ) it's good tho , other way it's boring if GvG as they stand no chance anyways .
Good video Sab , those SS's on end LMAO easy alliances my man. Let them keep thinking they can win alone  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Watched before post  :normal-3:
New perspective on PK, I like it. Over all PK wasn't even that bad it's just a shame enemy sigs sz after 20 min...

Also hopefully next time more guilds join to even out the blatant camp as seen in the vid. Pull out google translate folks need communicate with russians  :normal-2:
So Wat ur sayin is you hope warning comes? But hey I thought they focused u guy only in Pk? Is there something new I need to know about?
http://prntscr.com/9a308t

Was pretty clear there wasn't any challenge... Wipes after wipes enemy was gone for so long we ordered food ate it enemy still wasn't bak we left. 
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 06:40 am by Rampage

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
good video friend, that pk looks ez... keep it up!!  8)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
easy pk :))
russians dies like a bug.
and guess what :)))
Tyrants sz just when we was going to focus them :))
they are soo easy xD
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
 New alliance :tiger-16:

Zirkon

:normal-2: :normal-32: its amazing how they got destroyed even numbers without the Russians day before and instantly asked them to come PK yesterday Like a Cry for help You can see how desperate they are 
Its just sad to see that tyrants try to avoid GvGs much as they can lmao 
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
the time when you go pk too late for us to come every day... and dont lie about we dies like a bug, count how much our players u kill on the video, after that look our video and ask your self, why you lie? 5\9 players from my squad dont die for all the time, you can't take assists from your pl, why LS players like you think that they can write anything here? go away:-[
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:50 am by iAmazing

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I don't think anybody doubts the fact that tyrans and Aeternum are allied, but then again things sometimes change overnight on this server.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
So Wat ur sayin is you hope warning comes? But hey I thought they focused u guy only in Pk? Is there something new I need to know about?
http://prntscr.com/9a308t

Was pretty clear there wasn't any challenge... Wipes after wipes enemy was gone for so long we ordered food ate it enemy still wasn't bak we left.
rofl everyone just ignoring that SS cause of the real facts  :police:

Zirkon

rofl everyone just ignoring that SS cause of the real facts  :police:
Warning targets both guilds
Russians run inside tyrants to get to Artifex LOL
http://prntscr.com/98fzgc u see them hanging out their afk spot LMFAO
Tyrants tryharding to make alliance with russian even after shet talking so much about their hacks because thye just want to beat artifex  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-2:
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:55 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
rofl everyone just ignoring that SS cause of the real facts  :police:
That SS is months old, it has already been analyzed discussed and reanalyzed 100 times over.

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
New alliances beeing formed everyday to take out the best players ( us ) it's good tho , other way it's boring if GvG as they stand no chance anyways .
Good video Sab , those SS's on end LMAO easy alliances my man. Let them keep thinking they can win alone  :normal-2:
? ? ? ? ? ?