Epic Perfect World

Ruthless PK vs ArchEasies

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Keep? Alright. police
Ty for not answering my question at all.
And yup we szed, after we actually went out with lesser pk aware players, and you know what, that is perfectly fine. police
Because we don't need a captain to leave sz. cya next time.Embarrassed
Tell me why u ppl get so butthurt?  :-\ and as about "we dont need a captain to leave sz" LOL plz, i have never seen u guys leave sz if u dont have the holy allies with u or ur "captains"  :tiger-26:
Last Edit: Dec 05, 2015, 09:48 pm by NarutoKyuubi

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Keep? Alright. police
Ty for not answering my question at all.
And yup we szed, after we actually went out with lesser pk aware players, and you know what, that is perfectly fine. police
Because we don't need a captain to leave sz. cya next time.Embarrassed

Ty for pk, was fun as long as it lasted.police
may i request to stop SZ immediately on our rg please, it could have been more fun = more to record.

P.s why do you guys keep mentioning about numbers? we were 14. just dont seem to understand why as we were equal numbers. Undecided cya tonight probably
We PKed for quite some time, you ended up losing and some of us had to afk and I don't see why Ruthless would continue into a 5vs20
I have a question for you  :) Can you try to come PK without having the need to outnumber everytime?
Also, we've only been back for 3 weeks, we have our own share of new players that are getting used to pk not to mention still needing to gear up.
Won't even comment on you trying to speak of numbers, AE has lost their ability to do any kind of even numbers PK since some people left  ;)

Why don't you just bid on their land if you think you are better than them rofl lmfao xdddddd
One thing is to fight them in PK and another is to fight them in TW. We're not ready to handle AE and 40 alts from other guilds in TW ;)

On topic: Good video Shaun, nice music, good bm, good team, good guild = good everything

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
All i got to say is AE Was not 14 people, Seeing that we counted 19, But bro, its cool when i get better net ill even upload the part where i counted how many you guys where :3