Epic Perfect World

Unauthorized PK

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
I was in Momagnon questing and went to get some food, when I came back I was being attacked  so I no choice but to defend myself.
I lost the fight mainly because I only have the startup armor.
But Momagnon and Lothranis are NOT supposed to be PVP areas, what is going on here, is there a glitch in this recent patch?
It is bad enough on Nightscream Island that you get bushwacked every time you turn around by some snotty little scum sucking sewer dweller twerp.
We really dont need this in the game.
And thanks for removing coin revenues...... NOT
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL
Lothranis and Momagnon have been forced pk on this server for a while now. It isn't a glitch, it was done when they moved bosses into those locations.

It sucks at startup, yes, but I don't think it's going to change back.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
its a pk server sadly it happens it sucks just starting out gets better later so just dont rage over something that happens daily

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
This is not a PK Server! It is PK in certain areas but Momaganon and Lothranis should NOT be |PK areas because there are regular quests to do by low level players there. EpicPW should know better than to do something like this and it is bad enough in other areas where PKers are unrestrained in their actions and PK everyone who comes in sight for no reason at all, they are scum.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This is not a PK Server! It is PK in certain areas but Momaganon and Lothranis should NOT be |PK areas because there are regular quests to do by low level players there. EpicPW should know better than to do something like this and it is bad enough in other areas where PKers are unrestrained in their actions and PK everyone who comes in sight for no reason at all, they are scum.
it is PvP enforced due to both of them hosting the location of 3 world bosses each, if you expect people not to pk everything in their reach then maybe go at less occupied times or gather a group of people and pk them as well. 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Momaganon and Lothranis are the spawn points of the epic world bosses, which drop a considerable amount of coins, tokens etc. Now these locations were meant for parties to farm the bosses , but a decently geared farming class could solo them pretty easily which lead to a lot of boss camping by higher geared players who could afk and macro a boss to death depending on the class.
        To counter this it was made into a pk zone so the bosses are not just free camp-able kills, with the same mechanics of nightscream so you cant respawn on the spot. So id say get a few friends to help out when you farm these bosses, or if you are still in starter gear there are still many other ways you can farm ec, tt 2-3/3-3 , cardbosses, bh on a million alts etc. Or you could try the bosses in chrono world they drop less stuff but you wont be killed in bluename.

As far as questing is concerned I guess just cross your fingers and hope you don't get spotted and get ready to holypath if you do, the plus side you don't drop anything if you die there I guess

your kungfu is goot

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This server isn't really meant for people to quest. Most "public" instances have been made into farming instances. This is a high rate private server, mostly made for pk. If you want to quest to level up, I'd say try a different server.

And what the hell is coin revenue..

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
This server isn't really meant for people to quest. Most "public" instances have been made into farming instances. This is a high rate private server, mostly made for pk. If you want to quest to level up, I'd say try a different server.

And what the hell is coin revenue..
^^

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.