Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants/Warning 'PvP' [01-12-2015]

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
LOL they ran into fb69? Funny pause at the moment they did that, like "wtf just happen"  ;D
Ur under me again
.                                                                                                     

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
and you're saying tyrants wouldn't have done the same? lmfao hypocrite LMFAO, calm the anger guys just a game
i aint hypocirte lmao. it's same as the video of arti vs xp video. xp posted video where they got trolled meanwhile arti video was the real sht lmao. 
i aint mad either. u gotta calm ur anger 

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
and you're saying tyrants wouldn't have done the same? lmfao hypocrite LMFAO, calm the anger guys just a game
They already been doing it  :normal-2:

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Well... things that are good in the video are resolution and Tyrants escape to Wraithgate. I would call this video 'Trypants goin fb69'
I see u guys had hudge numbers. If i would have more time i would count how many times u used skills in 5 min video. Most of this is just running on the map. But its just my opinion :P
Yeah the amount of skills clicked could be counted on one hand I think hence why this is a very serious '''''pvp''''' video :p

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I didn't know what to use as music lol
Don't hate on pokemon ;<
 (this was mid backup)
Comments after backup:
I recorded it even though it was just 'troll pvp', thought that part was made clear with the songs used..so I don't see what's dumb about it but alright and no I'm not Alek.
Last song is indeed from Blink 182
Yeah the amount of skills clicked could be counted on one hand I think hence why this is a very serious '''''pvp''''' video :p

Very funny.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2015, 09:07 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
I was legit bummed out that I missed leveling my Carnotaurus on Ark for this but then... they ran into FB69 and I lost my shit. It was suddenly all worth it. Good job guise, hilarious. To spice things up, pick another FB next time LOL. 

10/10 Pokemon music was boss. 

Offline HoLeeFuk

I was legit bummed out that I missed leveling my Carnotaurus on Ark for this but then... they ran into FB69 and I lost my shit. It was suddenly all worth it. Good job guise, hilarious. To spice things up, pick another FB next time LOL.

Thanks boss

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

hope you don't play an Official server
OT: Nice video looks like Tyrants win 5 days in a row now

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
artifex propaganda hold dislike

Kappa

Offline HoLeeFuk

hope you don't play an Official server
OT: Nice video looks like Tyrants win 5 days in a row now
Make it 10 days to be realistic 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i felt like breaking everyone's neck from Tyrants , cause i didn't pk for weeks and they decided to make a little joke :c well it was fun i have to admit LOL. But yeah... i want pkayyy

P.s you seem to have Nasa Computer  :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
ty for pk dudes
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HoLeeFuk

Well i felt like breaking everyone's neck from Tyrants , cause i didn't pk for weeks and they decided to make a little joke :c well it was fun i have to admit LOL. But yeah... i want pkayyy

P.s you seem to have Nasa Computer  :normal-12: :normal-12:
It's not a bad pc  :normal-1:

Ty for pvp.

ty for pk dudes

Fk...I missed pvp  :normal-12: