Epic Perfect World

Fixing the 'Script Lag'

darkfe321

Scripting dondt can stoped from Agatio....... Hockey Scritpt´s working over Windows not,
over EPW Client or Server.......
lol ye         

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
such a nice helpful thread lmao

When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
So many people have the issue of 'lag' or a massive 'fps drop' when a certain person scripts. I don't know any way to fix this from the side of the person who's experiencing this except the 'simple faces/models' option.

But,  this is something for the 'scripters'! If you use certain hair styles, you will not cause the bursts of lag and fps drops. I'm not too sure about male hair styles yet (not tested), but as for females hair styles, I've noticed that 2 hair styles cause ZERO lag and the process is smooth for the person using it and the other players around you. I've only found 2 on females now but if others have any other knows hair styles to stop this from happening, feel free to post them.

1 - Leopard Wave

2 - Thunder Ponytail

Going female just for this. nice post.
Recent video.

icyyuki

:))You best tinker bell!
Thank you for sharing lmao

kitty stew

Wouldn't disabling customizations have the same effect?

Goldengate

Thanks for the guide but... Everyone is so cruel and evil in this game. No one will wear these wigs because they just "fix the lag problem". People are extremely selfish and they will wear what ever works for them. The truth hurts...  :normal-13:

pikachuchu

Thanks for the guide but... Everyone is so cruel and evil in this game. No one will wear these wigs because they just "fix the lag problem". People are extremely selfish and they will wear what ever works for them. The truth hurts...  :normal-13:
Din you say you're going to quit? What you still doing here? >:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Here's few simpler ones that worked for me; Lightning on Recommended, Simple Models and in Settings under effects "Only display basic effects" or something like that, it's the 2nd one instead of lowest aswell as distances set to minimum. Since i use it this way i never have script laggs.

Goldengate

Din you say you're going to quit? What you still doing here? >:
I did quit... Im just posting in this forums to fix the problem with sexual discrimination and terrorism...  :normal-28:

pikachuchu

I did quit... Im just posting in this forums to fix the problem with sexual discrimination and terrorism...  :normal-28:
Actually, you're playing IG too. Conclusion; your quit thread was only another attention whore act.

kitty stew

Actually, you're playing IG too. Conclusion; your quit thread was only another attention whore act.
Too bad your detective skills missed that they're obviously trolling and you took the bait. :))

pikachuchu

Too bad your detective skills missed that they're obviously trolling and you took the bait. :))
More like my christmas wish for him/her/it to fall off the face of the earth. 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

:tiger-4:

Goldengate

Why are you so mean to me?  :pig-13: 

You know that I am also a human being and have feelings too right?

pikachuchu

Why are you so mean to me?  :pig-13:

You know that I am also a human being and have feelings too right?
Really?