• Faction: storm
that's great homo

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Wish u will be fine and enjoy your life after farewell, wish u will be back again another day , wish every good thing will happen with you.. bye Goldenwish :normal-1:  

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Send items and ecs to Lacrimae or King thx have fun and take care

goldengate2

Send items and ecs to Lacrimae or King thx have fun and take care
I would have sent you some proportion of my wealth to you if you haven't expelled me from Outcasts for no reason and gave me the DS you promised. I used to trust and respect you...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
 Was wondering why forums was peaceful lately
I hope you stop playing entirely any online game cause you burn more braincells than weed does :D ^-^

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Good luck take care and have fun where ever you going!( don't forget to spam and there tho )

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Get lost.

goldengate2

See you tommorw
I am living in your neighbourhood you know that right?  :normal-18:

Take care GoldenWishes, I always found your posts humorous  :-\
Thanks sweetie <3 Take care of Captain! 

farewell goldens :> let them hate <3 makes you live more :P O:-) and what wavywaves said.. it's true.. you are also a non-life gamer

because you can't throw away your account ( a gamer will always be a gamer ;3 doesn't matter game or real life as long as you keep onto

them ;3 ) also thank you for not making it drama like :D :P btw ( it's a game you play, you get bored, you quit, you play again :P  you

might return ;) )

I wouldn't sell my account to anyone... There have been times when I used to make 20K to 30K EC per day...  :normal-28:

Bye Felicia
Bye Gina

Take care.
Take care sis  :normal-48:

Farewell
Don't forget to get 2x chan on your R8! I believe you can fly  :-X

Was wondering why forums was peaceful lately
I hope you stop playing entirely any online game cause you burn more braincells than weed does :D ^-^
I play on more than 50% of different MMORPG private servers on xtremetop100. Most of the servers are alive because of me lmao...

bye dont come back
:normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-14: Will your response change if I give you items?

bye
Your name reminds me of Sugar_Daddy... GMs deleted him because of too much hate  :(

Wish u will be fine and enjoy your life after farewell, wish u will be back again another day , wish every good thing will happen with you.. bye Goldenwish :normal-1:  
Thank you Max... You were the only of the friendliest and kindest faction leader I've met in EPW. Thank you for not making fake promises. I will miss Worms  :tiger-12: