Epic Perfect World

I'm quiting EPW... Take care all!

goldengate2

"Things in real life are getting harder everyday. All the stuff piles up and someone has to do them."

Bibliography in PWI
I've started playing PWI as a cleric back in 2010. I was always astonished by the magic powers of clerics and their ability to save others from death. I eventually levelled my toon to level 105 and made it fully geared. As time went on by, I saw the great powers of mystics and their ability to spawn summons and herbs. I made a mystic and made it fully geared as well and reached it to level 104. I decided not to reach it to level 105 because of large amount of time required.

Bibliography in EPW
After long periods of time I decided to give a private server another try. I started playing in March as a cleric again. After large amounts of hard work and effort I put into the game I managed to get all my three characters fully geared. I achieved all my desired gear stats.

Goldengate; one of the clerics with the highest magic attack in the game. Has the ability to heal anyone to full HP.
Goldenwishes; one of the mystics with instant cast. Has tons of sets of gears ranging from RPD to Magic, Critical, Channel and so on. 
Goldendeer; my last character I geared. She has all the gears she needs to be a successful heavy armour venomancer in the game.

A short description of people I met in EPW
I've met tons of people both ingame and in forums. I met people who would PM me and say nice things to me. There were also people who would insult me and call me autistic. O.o

My current statistics on people's personalities in EPW
45% Welcoming and helpful people
25% Insulting/Mean people
20% Non-life gamers
9.998% Anti-social people who don't talk at all
0.002% Generous people who gave me items

My true friend in EPW
I met Neelly, a venomancer, fighting in Village of Naught along with BeWitch. I talked to them one by one. BeWitch quickly characterised himself as a selfish, high ranked gamer who thinks who knows everything (this is common in non-life gamers). On the other hand, Neelly was very nice to me. She even saved my cube once (when I was a noob) when I was out of Guardian Scrolls. She is one the smartest people I've ever met in a MMORPG. She even told me the sad truth behind EPW and other MMORPGs. The truth is that no one has a life in EPW, they are just living in it. The game has become their real life. Even though I knew the truth I kept on playing the game because I really wanted to become fully geared.

Why am I quitting the game?
I achieved all things I desired from EPW. There is no point of me playing this game anymore, everything started to get too repetitive. I am 17 years old and I believe that there are far more meaningful things in life. 

Meaningful contributions I made to EPW
- I voluntarily helped new and old players on the support section. I helped some of them through TeamViewer so that they can play the game.
- I used to bring 3000 votes each month by myself alone to EPW on voting websites. Sadly I stopped voting today.

Conclusion
A lot of people asked for my gears, EC and characters. I am not planning to make a Giveaway. I won't give any of my characters away as well. I would like to keep my characters original and I want people to work for their characters if they really want to gear them. I've put so much effort into this game, I just don't want someone renaming my toons, removing all my engraves (which I wasted thousands of Event Gold on) and selling my 300K EC worth of ornaments for easy cash.

I would like to thank everyone for making Goldenwishes a true Goldenwishes. Farewell all and happy gaming! Don't forget about the challenge and effort in this game  ^-^

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
no1 cares

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Zirkon

what in the *** this is the weirdest farewell thread i've seen

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Take care GoldenWishes, I always found your posts humorous  :-\

infernchidhu

what in the *** this is the weirdest farewell thread i've seen
i agree with tombstone

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
bye dont come back 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
See you tommorw 

• : D

A short description of people I met in EPW
I've met tons of people both ingame and in forums. I met people who would PM me and say nice things to me. There were also people who would insult me and call me autistic. O.o

20% Non-life gamers

My true friend in EPW
I met Neelly, a venomancer, fighting in Village of Naught along with BeWitch. I talked to them one by one. BeWitch quickly characterised himself as a selfish, high ranked gamer who thinks who knows everything (this is common in non-life gamers). On the other hand, Neelly was very nice to me. She even saved my cube once (when I was a noob) when I was out of Guardian Scrolls. She is one the smartest people I've ever met in a MMORPG. She even told me the sad truth behind EPW and other MMORPGs. The truth is that no one has a life in EPW, they are just living in it. The game has become their real life. Even though I knew the truth I kept on playing the game because I really wanted to become fully geared.

1. no1 cares
2. i wonder why they all call/called you autistic..
3.because she was the only person to get to talk to someone like you
4.in that 20% you should include yourself too
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
farewell goldens :> let them hate <3 makes you live more :P O:-) and what wavywaves said.. it's true.. you are also a non-life gamer

because you can't throw away your account ( a gamer will always be a gamer ;3 doesn't matter game or real life as long as you keep onto

them ;3 ) also thank you for not making it drama like :D :P btw ( it's a game you play, you get bored, you quit, you play again :P  you

might return ;) )

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

• : D
  and what wavywaves said.. it's true.. you are also a non-life gamer
thx I'm smart
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex