Epic Perfect World

The Food Faction

Offline Fruits

• Like food? Me too!
  • Characters: Fruits
  • Faction: Squid
EPW's Food Faction
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction
Hey guys! My name is Kim, in-game you'd know me as Fruits and I am the guild leader of Food. Food was originally created so that there would be a place for people in order to participate in faction activities, talk, make some new friends and most importantly, to have fun. Because of us play EPW for the fun right? Anyways, we're an active guild and is always welcoming new members to our family! We've got lots of friendly and talkative people who love to do different things varying from just plain leveling to become the best, to play to pass the time, to help others and many more! Everybody's different right? But you're all welcome no matter what you do!  ;D

Rules
Unless it's cheating, hacking, scamming, spamming, and/or just plain rude. We do not tolerate for those type of things and we'd appreciate a drama-free faction. So those are basically the rules. But I'm guessing most of you would already know these types of rules.

Requirements
We don't really have 'requirements' in order to join so yeah.. LOL. we don't care! You're level 120? Come join! 110? We'll still accept you! Level ONE?! aha maybe we'll have a little talk about this if you're level 1 LOL

So yeah, our guild is not really like others though, so if you're looking for a faction that's out there just to become number 1 and to wipe out all of mankind with their army of level 150's. You've come to the wrong place.

We're fun and helpful! But when we need to, we'll kick some ass  ;)

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I made the guild name Food because well, who doesn't love food?

Benifits
Being in a guild always has its benefits. But what exact benefits do we offer that most guilds don't? Well I'll tell you!
For starters, thanks to some of our friendly and professional players, we can help entertain your needs by talking about whatever you would like to talk about! And when I say anything, I mean ANYTHING.
The most important thing we can offer to you, is our knowledge. How we do what we do, why we do it, and what you can do to improve yourself. In the mean time, you'll also learn so much that you'll probably start helping others too!

Contacts
As far as contacts are concerned, you can contact either Fruits, Vegetables, Life, Jerre, or Sinatic in-game whom are all willing to invite you guys in!

Application
Do you think you've met all the requirements? Good! We'll be happy to see you apply to join! Now, applying is fairly simple. There's not many questions and it's just a bit about yourself that's all haha. All you need to do is fill out this form and write it in the comments below!

Application Form
Name :
In-game Name :
Level :
Race and Class :
Timezone :
Why you want to join : 
How often do you play :

Your names are used for the faction title you will get once you've joined the guild! Although the title can only fit 4 letters so you can have the title as what you'd like it to be. This is because we usually call you by your real name but it is also to know who's who when players with alts are in the guild.

We also have a guild website -> http://food.shivtr.com/ <- so you may also apply here if you'd like!

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this long post! But if you've made it this far, then you must be considering joining us. Anyways, see you in-game and remember, eat to live!

Eat to live? Omg, what was I thinking, everybody eats to live. I sound so lame LOLOL anyways, byebye!
Last Edit: Nov 16, 2012, 05:34 am by Fruits

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
You know how to talk  ???

Offline Fruits

• Like food? Me too!
You know how to talk  ???

LOL of course I can talk! What's a guild leader who can't talk?  :))

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Now I know who you are. I'll be online again later today and pending discussion, I think we will accept alliance.

:D nice to meet you!
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Izaiyoi

• Izaiyoi Hime-sama
  • <3 Caitan & EPW
I'll admit, I don't really get the naming of the guild but by description, this guild seems alot more interesting and new-player friendly than the majority of all the others posting up here. I'll see if I can find one of you guys in game since I'm thinking about placing my healer in a guild for the first time. I'm lvl 132 with latest crafted gear for my level but I'm not a 24 hour PW professional so I don't know everything. Used to play this game everyday but my partner and I got to a point where we would need a team to advance and rather than annoy the leet folks of public chat asking for help, we started playing other games. I pretty much like this game so I came back for a visit but it's still a hassle that certain quests require a group of people to complete. So here I am again (for the time being), I figure I should look into a guild again despite last time when we were here requirements to get into a guild are being up there with the likes of trying to apply for Yale (gear and skill wise). lol

REALLY glad to have found a non-elitist posting this time!

Name : Minati or just Mina
In-game Name : Izaiyoi
Level : 132
Race and Class : Elfy Cleric
Timezone : East Coast
Why you want to join : Things always funner with a bunch of people who wanna play together.
How often do you play : Depends on how fun it is when I come around on free time. Work in medical profession, free time is important to me.. don't wanna waste it.

PS: I love buffalo wings, and I know how to cook AWESOME SAUCE.... Literally.. I use green peppers in it.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2012, 03:33 pm by Izaiyoi
Izaiyoi - Cleric/Sage - Lv 132 (RR: Lv132 lol)
Retsu - Wizard - Lv115 (RR Lv1 110)

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
i am extremely confused but not as confused as Fruits seems to be lmao.
Fruits you posted the original posting above 9 days ago and in those 9 days you created the faction called Foods apparently left it becuz you joined my faction this morning stating you didn't like being a leader of a faction becuz(using your words) you didn't like working for your faction(WTH did you think a leader did when you thought about creating a faction ijs) now after you joined our faction this morning you left it later in the morning with the statement to my husband you were leaving the game.Someone CAN'T make up their mind.Now keep in mind this is all JUST my opinion ofc.Ya'll have a nice day sorry for interrupting your chat.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
i am extremely confused but not as confused as Fruits seems to be lmao.
Fruits you posted the original posting above 9 days ago and in those 9 days you created the faction called Foods apparently left it becuz you joined my faction this morning stating you didn't like being a leader of a faction becuz(using your words) you didn't like working for your faction(WTH did you think a leader did when you thought about creating a faction ijs) now after you joined our faction this morning you left it later in the morning with the statement to my husband you were leaving the game.Someone CAN'T make up their mind.Now keep in mind this is all JUST my opinion ofc.Ya'll have a nice day sorry for interrupting your chat.

lawl

Offline Izaiyoi

• Izaiyoi Hime-sama
  • <3 Caitan & EPW
Being trolled by a super guild? Seems LEGIT.

I def wanna join Food Faction now. LEMME IN~!!!!

Izaiyoi - Cleric/Sage - Lv 132 (RR: Lv132 lol)
Retsu - Wizard - Lv115 (RR Lv1 110)

Offline Fruits

• Like food? Me too!
I have no idea what you're talking about at all EvilVampy! I'm loving your little story though  ^-^

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
She just left her faction again then I guess. and joined worms. .  God you sure are an good leader. eh not.

Offline Fruits

• Like food? Me too!
But I'm still leadin-

Last Edit: Nov 16, 2012, 02:11 pm by Fruits

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Enough with the trolling. Regardless of the situation, if she wanted to leave her faction, or anything for that matter; She has complete freedom to. Take the flaming off of the forums.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline OccultMagick

• I am Win.
  • Win Is I. Lose Be You.
[move]I haven't seen any Food faction members anywhere... :shocked:[/move]
"He once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken. He once visited a psychic... to warn her."
"My life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums."
"Friskies: Taste the rainbow fishies."

Offline Rama

[move]I haven't seen any Food faction members anywhere... :shocked:[/move]

Thats cause People found them delicious :)

All gone NOW Eaten  :sad:

Offline Fruits

• Like food? Me too!
Thats cause People found them delicious :)

All gone NOW Eaten  :sad:

Diary - 2040seconds.

On one windy morning, we set out again, searching for the one that will hold us all together. The drawers opened. The cupboards, dark inside. There she was, with her cold hands. She grabbed my bestfriend. It took her one second. One second was enough to cut apple. I was too late.

Diary - 2520seconds.

480 seconds have past. I haven't had my daily intake of vitamin D. Damn I wanted that D. Anyways, the rest have been taken. I hope she hasn't found me yet. Wish me luck.

Diary - 124seconds.

There it was, shining brightly. The almighty bowl. They say when we die we see a bright light. I guess this was it. Maybe this was how it was meant to end. The one that will hold us together. We were meant to be.. the perfect breakfast bowl.