Epic Perfect World

terefere

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Stop talking about what you dont know lmao all of them applied.

From someone in Warning. Ah the irony..

On Topic : Nice video
Shut up grandpa ( as a joke, like your age hehe )  ^-^
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
:police: thats why i died only to warning or russians?
Damn now i noticed that u was the venom on my butt.

My damage log collection NEW

infernchidhu

Stop talking about what you dont know lmao all of them applied.

From someone in Warning. Ah the irony..

On Topic : Nice video
I don't see you denying SinRogue having alts in both guilds which is more of a big deal, screenshots from Hagal our Diplomatic Officer of Warning LMFAO, retard stop talking...shameful DragoneS executor, most likely that person from Warning is Holler, who is basically mutual ass kissing you, don't fkin talk as though warning was sigging behind you, just stop talking when you can, go brainwash your tier 10 pwi players, dont try the same shet here Lebron
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2015, 10:47 am by Soochi

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Shut up grandpa ( as a joke, like your age hehe )  ^-^
Shut up kid  ( as a joke like hangover the guild ehehe )  ^-^
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
I don't see you denying SinRogue having alts in both guilds which is more of a big deal, screenshots from Hagal our Diplomatic Officer of Warning LMFAO, retard stop talking...shameful DragoneS executor, most likely that person from Warning is Holler, who is basically mutual ass kissing you, don't fkin talk as though warning was sigging behind you, just stop talking when you can, go brainwash your tier 10 pwi players, dont try the same shet here Lebron
Nah , SinRogue did have alts in both without us knowing , once we did , he picked one. Not like people in Tyrants dont have alts in other guilds anyway dog.
Idk if he is your diplomatic officer or not , and idc , it's still someone from Tyrants saying to focus only us.

You should just stop talking maybe you should go brainwash russians or something , cause the crap you just try to pull out didnt really work  :police:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
:police: thats why i died only to warning or russians?
if i remember correctly , my squad killed you quite a few times, that too insta kills, pretty sure i have it on video too. tab, one skill and dead.
but hey what ever makes u feel that u r a good player, considering ur sigs didn't really go as planned?:)

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
damn harpist only attacking tyrants
wonder how many of his own death he cut out claiming enemy ran too far  :D :D :D :D :D

infernchidhu

Nah , SinRogue did have alts in both without us knowing , once we did , he picked one. Not like people in Tyrants dont have alts in other guilds anyway dog.
Idk if he is your diplomatic officer or not , and idc , it's still someone from Tyrants saying to focus only us.

You should just stop talking maybe you should go brainwash russians or something , cause the crap you just try to pull out didnt really work  :police:
You are so retarded, if any Warning member pmed me and asked me who to attack why would i not say Artifex? are you dumb, next time around let me say "Oh please attack only Tyrants" to that one member who prolly doesn't know about your alliance, brainwash russians ? they were in your guild like a month ago, they just noticed that you are basically an ass kisser and just left, no need brainwash anyone from my side, when your director goes around calling people ISIS members and shet, get good Lebron, go call more friends of your's from PWI to help  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: from some no hablas espanyol faction, as for SinRogue, even though he is a non factor, lets assume that you didn't know ( which is obviously a lie ), it is pretty clear just from that action what side Warning members want to be with, so stop talking, your flawed logic will never match up to my brilliance, these disjointed arguments will only work on the female populous of Artifex.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2015, 11:15 am by Soochi

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
You are so retarded, if any Warning member pmed me and asked me who to attack why would i not say Artifex? are you dumb, next time around let me say "Oh please attack only Tyrants" to that one member who prolly doesn't know about your alliance, brainwash russians ? they were in your guild like a month ago, they just noticed that you are basically an ass kisser and just left, no need brainwash anyone from my side, when your director goes around calling people ISIS members and shet, get good Lebron, go call more friends of your's from PWI to help  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: from some no hablas espanyol faction

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
You are so retarded, if any Warning member pmed me and asked me who to attack why would i not say Artifex? are you dumb, next time around let me say "Oh please attack only Tyrants" to that one member who prolly doesn't know about your alliance
What alliance you retard , every guild hits us and we hit every guild LMAO are you down? Never mind rethorical question with obvious answer.
brainwash russians ? they were in your guild like a month ago, they just noticed that you are basically an ass kisser and just left,
Most of them got kicked ( other then 2 who left ) once again talk about what you have no clue, but then again you can't hide no more the alliance you all have with them so it's all good ^_^ even they have said so ^

As for your last edit about Warning members, don't you have plenty ex Warning members in guild ? I'm sure you have more then us lmao don't be an hypocrite

Offline Jade Huré

• Characters: Sweetd
  • Faction: Factionless
damn harpist only attacking tyrants
wonder how many of his own death he cut out claiming enemy ran too far  :D :D :D :D :D
pretty sure not much, this video showed Only Kills doesn't mean cut death,
P.S Don't get emotional
I loved you at your worst, and you were always at your worst. Nothing could stop me. Not even you

infernchidhu

What alliance you retard , every guild hits us and we hit every guild LMAO are you down? Never mind rethorical question with obvious answer.Most of them got kicked ( other then 2 who left ) once again talk about what you have no clue, but then again you can't hide no more the alliance you all have with them so it's all good ^_^ even they have said so ^

As for your last edit about Warning members, don't you have plenty ex Warning members in guild ? I'm sure you have more then us lmao don't be an hypocrite
What alliance ? click on play video, you will see what alliance, if anyone is down, its most likely you as loss of cells might not only be on top of your scalp but below as well, its rhetorical ( go to policy tab and renew your alliance with google spellcheck ), most of them got kicked after they started leaving, i am not Atlantic, you cannot fool me with your semi facts Lebron, LMFAO, i was in Artifex, i know how you work dude, don't pretend like you didn't fkin ass kiss the fk outta them to join, people never change, once an ass kisser always an ass kisser, the only warning members that joined us, joined cuz they were sick of the Arti-Warning alliance, their own words. Relax dude, i can roast you all day, this is easy, go skype sig on the thread, you dont stand a chance alone

Offline Jade Huré

• Characters: Sweetd
  • Faction: Factionless
What alliance ? click on play video, you will see what alliance, if anyone is down, its most likely you as loss of cells might not only be on top of your scalp but below as well, its rhetorical ( go to policy tab and renew your alliance with google spellcheck ), most of them got kicked after they started leaving, i am not Atlantic, you cannot fool me with your semi facts Lebron, LMFAO, i was in Artifex, i know how you work dude, don't pretend like you didn't fkin ass kiss the fk outta them to join, people never change, once an ass kisser always an ass kisser, the only warning members that joined us, joined cuz they were sick of the Arti-Warning alliance, their own words. Relax dude, i can roast you all day, this is easy
dude LOL i have no words for you after reading this crap, make sense next time
I loved you at your worst, and you were always at your worst. Nothing could stop me. Not even you

infernchidhu

dude LOL i have no words for you after reading this crap, make sense next time
? that makes perfect sense, which part did your limited vocabulary / ignorance not permit you to understand ? i shall explain