• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice, i enjoyed the songs. ^-^

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
easy pk, i didnt die, i was afk on macro  :normal-2:
.                                                                                                     

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
kiddyrage is not in warning ;P

clerics dropped everywhere tyrants artifex russians ALL WIPED OUT  :)) :))

ppl vanishing one after another hahahah

WARNING THE BEST  ;D ;D EASSSY PK  8)

OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :)) :)) :))

heiro

I find it really hard how Artifex can say warning + tyrants vs them in every pk lmao! This just proof that the only reason Artifex had the smallest chance to win is because of their ally Warning constantly behind Tyrants!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
easy pk, i didnt die, i was afk on macro  :normal-2:
Damn i forgot i had to hate target you :(
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Jaxon

I find it really hard how Artifex can say warning + tyrants vs them in every pk lmao! This just proof that the only reason Artifex had the smallest chance to win is because of their ally Warning constantly behind Tyrants!
you forgot to wear your glasses my indian brother. Warning target both guilds as you can see on this video, your just to dumb or blind to see it.
your guild is shiit and made of low skill players like you, you will never be able to beat artifex same numbers thats why you always call your alliances in mass HangOver, Russians and Warning..
TW will show who is the best guild.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:police: thats why i died only to warning or russians?

pikachuchu

:police: thats why i died only to warning or russians?
I only died to Warning too.  :police:

infernchidhu

you forgot to wear your glasses my indian brother. Warning target both guilds as you can see on this video, your just to dumb or blind to see it.
your guild is shiit and made of low skill players like you, you will never be able to beat artifex same numbers thats why you always call your alliances in mass HangOver, Russians and Warning..
TW will show who is the best guild.
Dont be emotional my unknown brother, i know your skill level is low but dont make the assumption that its the case with everyone, talk on forums when you can win some pk, till then go lose another inch, its also world wide known fact that Warning and Artifex are allied, WaitingTank no application join Arti, SethI join arti, SinRogue had BM alts in both guilds, several others too( they are pretty non factored so i dont care about them ) Warning sigs behind Tyrants every pk and you have the audacity to tell me that Warning is allied with Tyrants ? you are easy, you always will be stop talking till then, talk to me when your guild has an actual pk plan which doesnt involve ass kissing more members :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

infernchidhu

:police: thats why i died only to warning or russians?
I don't know if you died to us or not ( most likely you did ) but your sigs got pretty much your entire faction wiped. Honestly, you are pretty bad in mass pk, if you died to russia and Warning, without them sigging behind you, your pk IQ is really low, i can do you a favour and find you next pk and kill you if that makes u feel better.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2015, 10:32 am by Soochi

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I don't know if you died to us or not ( most likely you did ) but your sigs got pretty much your entire faction wiped. Honestly, you are pretty bad in mass pk, if you died to russia and Warning, without them sigging behind you, your pk IQ is really low, i can do you a favour and find you next pk and kill you if that makes u feel better.
Damn, didn't know my positioning in PK meant so much to you, next time I'll record it for you.

infernchidhu

Damn, didn't know my positioning in PK meant so much to you, next time I'll record it for you.
again, your lack of pk IQ, you are/ was a marshal, no one cares about Zyokunt the psychic with faith stones on her soulsphere, dont feel special LMAO

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
its also world wide known fact that Warning and Artifex are allied, WaitingTank no application join Arti, SethI join arti, SinRogue

Stop talking about what you dont know lmao all of them applied.

talk to me when your guild has an actual pk plan which doesnt involve ass kissing more members :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

From someone in Warning. Ah the irony..

On Topic : Nice video 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
again, your lack of pk IQ, you are/ was a marshal, no one cares about Zyokunt the psychic with faith stones on her soulsphere, dont feel special LMAO
:( aww my troll item means so much to you, how cute