Epic Perfect World

Yassss. My tablet has arrived.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
For all of you artists out there. I decided to give HUION a chance and I bought this one.

I can finally attempt real art.

Anyone know any good art programs ASSIDE from SAI?
Hello.

pikachuchu

Photoshop cs6?  :-[

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Photoshop cs6?  :-[
SAI looks easier. I just use dat. :-[
Hello.

icyyuki

Grats! Looking forward to your art :) 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I use this for UI editing:

Speedlink ARCUS Graphics Tablet

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Grats! Looking forward to your art :)
The only thing I can really do at the moment is basic stuff. I had a tablet but it was stolen by some douche. I didn't get much practice. But in the meantime I was doing pencil/pen artwork....I hope I can learn swiftly. I would love to design stuff. ???
Hello.

Astralis

I'd say Photoshop CS6 [it's what I use], but it can and probably will be hella confusing for someone who doesn't know their way around with PS.
But as far as I've noticed from fellow digital painters, they all use either sai or photoshop, or both combined.
But there's tutorials on setup and stuff that might help you out.

Offline Kiisa

• Wildfire
  • Characters: Kiisa
I have this exact same graphics tablet - it's pretty decent tbh (I don't see why everyone thinks wacom is the best).
I also use SAI, but I would second photoshop as a secondary program. :)  (SAI is a wonderful program though ;))

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
I have this exact same graphics tablet - it's pretty decent tbh (I don't see why everyone thinks wacom is the best).
I also use SAI, but I would second photoshop as a secondary program. :)  (SAI is a wonderful program though ;))
So cool! I had a Wacom before I got this one but that's the one that got stolen. And from experience I can say they are probably both the same. LOL. I mean it's all the same...you're drawing on a tablet give or take added features. But I like this one better...seems a bit more bigger and the quality is cool.
This is what I've managed to make so far. I hate it. :(
http://prntscr.com/98ed48
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So cool! I had a Wacom before I got this one but that's the one that got stolen. And from experience I can say they are probably both the same. LOL. I mean it's all the same...you're drawing on a tablet give or take added features. But I like this one better...seems a bit more bigger and the quality is cool.
This is what I've managed to make so far. I hate it. :(
http://prntscr.com/98ed48
try setting stabilizer in sai to a higher number and see hows that working out for you
I personaly have mine on 13 cause anything below will make my lines seem as though they've been drawn by 90 y/o suffering from arthritis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
try setting stabilizer in sai to a higher number and see hows that working out for you
I personaly have mine on 13 cause anything below will make my lines seem as though they've been drawn by 90 y/o suffering from arthritis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry. I laughed entirely too much at that ending. I'll try it on 13.
Hello.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

I wouldn't recommend heavily relying on the stabilizer, it won't help you learn how to do smooth lines on your own :-X

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
For all of you artists out there. I decided to give HUION a chance and I bought this one.

I can finally attempt real art.

I used to use Manga Studio. It`s really good for the drawing/outlines/black and white part.
And to draw manga, ofc!