Epic Perfect World

Daily Quotes

Offline PandaBear

"Put your money where your mouth is"

Offline Faeryl

"Money cannot buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery."

I think this quote is pretty self explanatory.

When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Elu

"Money can't buy you happinnes, but it can buy you a private airplane to crash it somewhere and end you misery".
-Retired-

Offline PandaBear

"Hurt People hurt people"

Beyond Scared Straight

Offline penellopee

"...........slow down, enjoy & live this life as your one, only & LAST ..... for even if you believe in reincarnation do you really want to waste this incarnation or rush off to your next..............." by?*?*?*?  <<smilly prevention

as I (a 20+ young sailor) over heard in a pacific port .  then i thought what a gem (in my brash omniscient youth) ....but only now am I (40+ currently-life survivor) understanding some of the nuances ......   as I reflect back to my own thrill seeking youth followed by suicide-survivor depressed teen years.. i still wonder how i lived to hear this...AND WHY it took so long to sink in... I'm sure if i reach my 60's i may understand even more ....

for now I hope this may help someone that reads this... and not take as long as > I < !!

[move]Love & best wishes for u all  :-* ..NOW ..BACK TO THE GAME   ;)[/move]

btw to many I's ..I think its a beholder  ???...lol ;D
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2012, 09:46 am by penellopee

Offline Keroh

Silence is Golden, but duct tape is silver

Offline Faeryl

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble. Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.