Epic Perfect World

Tyrants Victory report: Artifex lost with numbers

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Last Pk we had, really hard in 2-3 FPS, that's why i couldn't record many parts, but here's some..

..some footages of my pt. Sad thing is that pk is based on WRs CC.. guild that have more WRs and EPs = wins.
Don't mind the blue pms from time to time that appear in my chatbox, it's not whole artifex mad at me, just one person who should of focus pk more than pming me, because that might be the reason why they lost  ;D (if not too lazy i might make a comic book from pms).
Btw i might use dual client EP next time  :normal-3:
Video star: our one and only master EP Canderp.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
The WR in your pt is a ***ing god.
Recent video.

icyyuki

It was fun pk! nice vid kermo boss

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nice video and music. Wasn't there so can't say easy D: but looked fun.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video, nice pk. Dam you got 1-2 wrs chasing you too? Rofl

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
2x our number+Warning only focusing us and enemy still gets Fckin destroyed.... Idk when they will learn. Dem wrs man gettin shot down with the quickness so funny. 

OT: Good Vid

Offline Andrei

Last Pk we had, really hard in 2-3 FPS, that's why i couldn't record many parts, but here's some..

The video is good. I really like it. Nice movement. Other than that you`ve just posted a "Chill video". Meaning a video in which you claim victory and how good Tyrants are but you keep getting pushed. At least you target dd`s. Next time blur the mini map too so that it doesn`t contradict your title. Oh and ...  sz in the middle of pk. GG Tyrants #1

2x our number+Warning only focusing us and enemy still gets Fckin destroyed.... Idk when they will learn. Dem wrs man gettin shot down with the quickness so funny.

OT: Good Vid
3x numbers dude 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
The video is good. I really like it. Nice movement. Other than that you`ve just posted a "Chill video". Meaning a video in which you claim victory and how good Tyrants are but you keep getting pushed. At least you target dd`s. Next time blur the mini map too so that it doesn`t contradict your title. Oh and ...  sz in the middle of pk. GG Tyrants #1
3x numbers dude
Clearly ur blind or delusional but hey man continue anger we both seen Wat happen and knew Wat happened but hey Esok man guess needa try and fool media section. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Good video, i think Xpendable ded guild won.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
best music in pvp videos as always.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
3x numbers dude
Im guessing you weren't in this pk? I see butthead's squad and others rushing you guys so idk how you can say we got pushed but ok. You got wiped like 4 times or so with your alliance and there was like 10min til NW so why not sz it?

Offline Andrei

Clearly ur blind or delusional but hey man continue anger we both seen Wat happen and knew Wat happened but hey Esok man guess needa try and fool media section.
:)) I did see what happened, i was there. And i don`t need to fool anyone, the video speaks for itself.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
:)) I did see what happened, i was there. And i don`t need to fool anyone, the video speaks for itself.
My point exactly  :)

Offline Andrei

My point exactly  :)
You`re not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, aren`t you? 

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
:normal-4: Nice video sir, I like the music too... 

:normal-12: I got DC 4x before my net completely went out. So I wasn't there to celebrate win.. :(