• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
sage
u'll gain good defensive power from : Tidal( demon one is 50%/ sage 66% , 3spark effect (25% reduce)
U will never lack chi due to many skills giving alot of chi : tackling(0.5), rds(1.80), inner harmony)2) (has chance to give 3sparks) , Master Li (50) , elimination (0.30) and Cursed jail which has a chance to cost only 1 spark if u cancel it , meanwhile demon has/gives less
good offensive skills such as subsea applying 50% effect, Life hunter decreases target maximum hp by 10%
Sage has less dmg on fury compared to demon , but u will definitely cast more often spark, which helps alot in case of rpk/mass pk

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
since I'm the best sin you should take my advice n stay sage

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
since I'm the best sin you should take my advice n stay sage
If a sin is demon i soulburn him and he die.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
A sin would have to be incredibly stupid to keep attacking a psy that has soulburn up. :police:
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
With ur gear (3 int top and 3int wrist) u should go sage, u don't need more aps. 
If you not with me then you against me

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
I would go sage, 3.33 base isn't really end game aps and that's what demon is. I am like 4.0 base and I am still sage because the dph is really good. I went demon once and sage was definitely better, you can control your opponents more easily but in the end it's how you play. If you play majority aps then I would go demon but you might want to re-think because most end game sins lean towards dph than aps.

Offline 2

• Old Player
neither rofl, get some skill kiddie

Offline Crystalys

• not pro..
  • Characters: Crystalys
  • Faction: unknown
neither rofl, get some skill kiddie
better is Sage for Sin

Offline 2

• Old Player
better is Sage for Sin
rofl   

Offline Asstute

I would go sage, 3.33 base isn't really end game aps and that's what demon is. I am like 4.0 base and I am still sage because the dph is really good. I went demon once and sage was definitely better, you can control your opponents more easily but in the end it's how you play. If you play majority aps then I would go demon but you might want to re-think because most end game sins lean towards dph than aps.

I hope this is a joke  :normal-11: If not, bad troll is bad...