Epic Perfect World

Worldchat after mass pk

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Trashtalk is part of the game, most of us pk for trashtalk and that's what gives us a reason to try to win pk lmao
+1 he is right guys

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
People just have to stop doing it lmao, everyone on PW says they are 19/20+ but no one can act like they are tbh.
Guess it's hard nowadays to respect someone  :-\
Unfortunately age is a poor indicator for maturity. I've met some pretty f'd up people in my age group(30s) in FFXIV.. and even during my years in PWI. Chat in EPW for the most part is hilarious but I have seen some off the wall stuff as well. They don't let up for as long as the person keeps responding to them. The way I deal with rude people online is, I respond to them once and never again. You're just hurting yourself when you are basically feeding an ego. They aren't being hurt, they are enjoying the reactions you're giving them.

Btw, I'm talking about personal attacks and such. Trashtalk in PVP/fighting games, etc that's normal and most people can control themselves and are mindful of possible sore losers.
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 04:50 am by Elathia
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline RasMan

• Faction: Artifex
Trashtalking after pk is like not gulping water after food. Or just imagine watching a Disturbed concert without jumping or screaming from the audience. It so vivid. A food without salt, or a curry but not spicy. A sex without cumming at end. I mean come on. Trashtalking intensifies pk. Win or loss. It will also make a player better. Guild or a player need to step up their gameplay to avoid getting pinched by trashtalk at the end. But also, they have set a rules already. So long as the trashtalking is within its limit i dont see any problem at all. This server is a pvp server. It means pk. Trashtalking is the end part of pk. It is the conclusion of someones long letter. Therefore, no TT no pk, no pk =dead server. 
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I know that i know nothing.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline RasMan

• Faction: Artifex
By the way who open up this issue?i am sure its not from the winning guild like Artifex I guess its the Tyrants coz they always getting bombarded by TT every after pk.
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline Joyful

:police:Flame harder please.
By the way who open up this issue?i am sure its not from the winning guild like Artifex I guess its the Tyrants coz they always getting bombarded by TT every after pk.

Opulence

Wtb more Canadians in world chat they are always so nice
Lies
 :police:

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Lies
 :police:
Well ok we have u but thats only one rude lady 

kitty stew

I agree. I think the chat rules should be a little modified and more specific so that typical trash talk that anyone knows is just a byproduct of competitive anything is allowed, whereas dumb shit like spamming the crap out of world chat, or drama (i.e. talking about people irl), isn't allowed. At the moment the discretionary thing doesn't seem to be panning out as well as desired.

Zirkon

You Should let trash talk go for like 10-20 mins after mass pks like it used to be
rather than muting Straight away after the warning
But that is only if the insults aren't offensive personally

Cause healthy rivalry between guilds will only help the server + it will make PK exciting 
Currently my opinion is that Gm's are a bit harsh with the muting after Mass pks But idm nor care about it
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 09:57 am by Zirkon

newlove

You Should let trash talk go for like 10-20 mins after mass pks like it used to be
rather than muting Straight away after the warning
But that is only if the insults aren't offensive personally

Cause healthy rivalry between guilds will only help the server + it will make PK exciting
Currently my opinion is that Gm's are a bit harsh with the muting after Mass pks But idm nor care about it
^ this
Wise words from wise king almighty zirkon :-*

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
LOL they funny thing is that all the ppl that try to sell/buy something on WC are muted as well with the other trashtalkers XDDD after mass pk events  :))

Offline HanaPramadita

• Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.
  • Characters: SoftlyKill | Pramadita | Ditaa
If i were GM.. I do give people free teles to bark at each others..
For real more fun than watching ted 2 lmao
+1
got some fun watching those people barking each other  :monkey-47:

Goldengate

If you don't want to see what people are saying just delete your chat box and freeze it... Problem solved...