Epic Perfect World

TONI RETIRED?!

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
I don't think there would be problems to start with if you guys didn't act like *** heads in World Chat all day.
yh pretty much this
anyway, life goes on guys... just quit acting like retards now, you got what you wanted
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline δεlιlαh

Tonika was / is one of the best GM's this server has ever had. She treated everyone with fairness and respect. Too bad some can't say they treated her same. This server has lost a GM who actually cared.
Stay happy Tonika, best of luck to you.
+1 this is a sad day when this happens because of a group of kids (regardless of age) decide the rules do not apply to them.

Tonika,

If you are reading this thank you so much for what you brought to the game. I will miss you but at the same time I know you will do well wherever you go. I am just jealous that someone else will get to benefit from having someone around who cares and that we have lost that here.

Take care of yourself.

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 this is a sad day when this happens because of a group of kids (regardless of age) decide the rules do not apply to them.

Tonika,

If you are reading this thank you so much for what you brought to the game. I will miss you but at the same time I know you will do well wherever you go. I am just jealous that someone else will get to benefit from having someone around who cares and that we have lost that here.

Take care of yourself.
I think spam banker on playoffs for frend is forbidden on rules.
But i have nothing about it anyway...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Even tho you muted me a lot after daily PK's , you were a very good / active GM. If not the most active in fact.
Not sure what happened for this to happen , but i see the usual crying babies happy even tho they are the most disrespectfull possible towards GMs, then crying over punishments lmao 10/10.

Good luck with everything Tonika, you did a great job regardless, and don't let some people get to you with the crap they say , it's just a game anyways.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Some of you are ***ing pathetic and childish, posting the comments that you are. Grow up and get used to the fact that things don't always go your way and you won't be babied. Most of you who have been "complaining" about how "unfair" things are are the biggest sources of drama and bullshit on this server. You act out on purpose and know you do it, then try to play innocent when everyone knows you aren't. Its ***ing sickening how you were raised with absolutely zero respect for anything other than your ego. Most of you are 19-22 and you act like a bunch of attention starved toddlers.

:rolleyes:

Goodbye, Tonika. There's nothing else I can really type before "qq favoritism" happens.
U sit on forum all day, sit in support room all day don't u got a kid to go look after holy sht. 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
U sit on forum all day, sit in support room all day don't u got a kid to go look after holy sht.
Lol

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Closed as per request of Tonika.
If you want to talk ill of her then take it to your personal chats with friends, it's not necessary here. :-\

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion