Epic Perfect World

TONI RETIRED?!

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolate
I just noticed you retired Toni?!?!

I'm not sure why - but I want you to know you have been one of the best GMs on this server^^
We will never forget you, and I will personally set off fireworks every weekend for you!!
Love you so much, and be sure to pop in a lot to talk to us
:(

TONI YOU ARE BAE <3

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 10:43 am by Nyx

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
OK. I hope this is a trolling and she haven't retired or anything, one of the most active and IMO fair GM... Trolls have way to deep inside themselves, and they need to take it out...ijs

Offline ProDiGaLL

• wigger
  • wat dat mouf do
If this is because Tyrants complaints its unfair for a gm to get removed/ retire on her own because of cancer community and I think I speak for everyone with common sense that she should stay here for a longer time so bring back Tonika  >:(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-9:
Good luck wiherever you're going dear. Take care of yourself  :pig-23:
Avatar made by the secsiest Angie

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
 :normal-21: This is childish, So much hate on GM's, maybe you don't need listen people who dislike you, you should come back, 

Offline FMP

• House Tyrant #1
  • Destroyed Artifex in DT 9vs100 easily
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :monkey-17: :monkey-17: did she just leave or she got fired? I'm not trying to be a dick or something but how can you assume that she just left because she couldn't handle the drama anymore?  :normal-43: maybe it was aga's decision not hers lol.
Last time Tyrants GvG'd Artifex (made them disband)
proof of disbanding
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30930.msg438442#msg438442
Last DT 9 Tyrants vs 100 Artifex
mage v mage tournament

Offline δεlιlαh

Whatever the reason if she is gone I am going to miss her.  I knew that Tonika was fair and consistent with her treatment of issues.

She is the one GM I knew I could always go to and something would get done in a timely manner and not hours afterwards.

I hope she is not gone.  If yes this server has lost a really good GM and I will really miss her.

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:monkey-17: :monkey-17: did she just leave or she got fired? I'm not trying to be a dick or something but how can you assume that she just left because she couldn't handle the drama anymore?  :normal-43: maybe it was aga's decision not hers lol.
dude how hard can it be to handle drama over the internet mute ban ppl screw warning done u will never see drama if they do that

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
dude how hard can it be to handle drama over the internet mute ban ppl screw warning done u will never see drama if they do that
the problem is that ppl only get muted for several hours (at least thats how i think). If you would mute them (ban them if they keep breaking rules again and again) for like a week or two weeks they WOULD stop.... just my 2 cents
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks
the problem is that ppl only get muted for several hours (at least thats how i think). If you would mute them (ban them if they keep breaking rules again and again) for like a week or two weeks they WOULD stop.... just my 2 cents
They don't.

Best wishes, lovely. 
You'll be missed greatly.
:pig-23:

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
that is what i said. but since ppl here don't get what they have to do. example look alexy and ET u think they give a potato if u get muted ban etc etc deal with it u break the rules u get ban muted. their job is to make that mute/ban be a thing if they don't do it when they have the power to do it well then is your own problem...

not trying to be rude... but face it if u can't deal with this low lvl drama of this small sv the internet in general is going to be a sea full of .........................

pikachuchu

Not trying to be a dick, but IF she retired because she can't handle the drama, maybe it's for the best.  :(
Goodluck with whatever you're doing now though.  O:-)

kitty stew

Congrats, a small handful of trolls who can't control themselves (as you can see with the repeated banning/muting and still unrelenting in their creation of server drama) pushed a GM over the edge.

There goes the only active GM in the late afternoon/evening North America time. She took people's crap and was still nice as long as you respected her. And she's the only GM I see who regularly joked with people. Besides Night, there wasn't a more likable GM I've encountered.

A pretty sad day. I hope she gets replaced with a GM who doesn't take crap from trolls and just mutes/bans progressively as should be done. At the moment, it's clear they aren't learning their lesson.

Offline Swane

• Creator of Elven Archer
  • Characters: Almighty
  • Faction: Apollumi Master
If this is because Tyrants complaints its unfair for a gm to get removed/ retire on her own because of cancer community and I think I speak for everyone with common sense that she should stay here for a longer time so bring back Tonika  >:(

Agreed with my student
Helpdesk         Guides             Rules             User Panel

Offline Jas

• ♥B♥
  • baddie gp x3
Not trying to be a dick, but IF she retired because she can't handle the drama, maybe it's for the best.  :(
Goodluck with whatever you're doing now though.  O:-)
This,
And bye Tonika  :)