Epic Perfect World

Get special GMs

kitty stew

Areashi = biggest troll on EPW, I can never tell when you're being serious.
I'll go with this one.

To call it an awful idea would be a compliment.

heiro

How exactly is she in Artifex can you tell me?
Funny seeing this from Tyrants, when you had 2 GM's in your guild everything was perfect, now as they seem to be in other guilds, it's an issue  :normal-1:
Doesn't matter now that she retired! -  Got no proof, just a hunch based on the fact she was comfortably reveling her identity on a different server (not gonna name but starts with a  P and ends with an X) to (who she thought was) an Artifex/Xpendable member! and if I remember it Kinda went like this                          Krist - 'Hey Cutie, It's Tonika'                   - This is not an offensive comment towards Tonika or anything, so before people start snitching, just replying to Pedro's question.

On topic Areashii for GM GO!!
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 12:52 pm by Chill

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Insolent for GM

Agreed, vote for me please guys, I know how to control emotions and how to teach other to control their emotions

I know how to keep everything balanced because I follow "before creation, comes destruction"

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Areashi = biggest troll on EPW, I can never tell when you're being serious.
:-X :-X
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Agatio playing other server guise WoW much WoW i am shocked

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
fire the rest of the gms and there will be no more assumptions made by ignorant crybabies

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You could all live such a happy, peaceful life if you'd stop sticking your noses in other peoples business.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
How exactly is she in Artifex can you tell me?
Funny seeing this from Tyrants, when you had 2 GM's in your guild everything was perfect, now as they seem to be in other guilds, it's an issue  :normal-1:
Are u mentally challanged? Those gms were all in unknowns b4, and at that time Amy didn't even have Gm yet. We kicked Suns bcuz Kareem said he doesn't want it to look like we are having any special treatments and then same went to Amy and she left so plz stop.  :)

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
To start of, i think GMs shouldnt even be in ANY guild. That obviously causes drama. I know they want to play and all but they, first of all ARE GMs (protectors of the peace, information sources for ingame problems/question), and second - their job is not to make the people playing their server jealous, unhappy, pissed and so on. Obviously, being in guilds causes these problems. 1 solution - GMs should stick to their ''2v2 with GMs'' and other events and not mess into the guilds. That's my opinion tho.  :-\ :normal-44: :normal-41: No hate pls  :normal-30:

Offline Panna Lucy

• Play, have fun, log off
To start of, i think GMs shouldnt even be in ANY guild. That obviously causes drama. I know they want to play and all but they, first of all ARE GMs (protectors of the peace, information sources for ingame problems/question), and second - their job is not to make the people playing their server jealous, unhappy, pissed and so on. Obviously, being in guilds causes these problems. 1 solution - GMs should stick to their ''2v2 with GMs'' and other events and not mess into the guilds. That's my opinion tho.  :-\ :normal-44: :normal-41: No hate pls  :normal-30:
Exactly, GMs are GMs, even if they play fair everyone know they are GMs and will create drama and treat them unfair (seems like they like it though). Either all gm chars should be stored in one gm faction or their 'casual characters' should remain a secret.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
To start of, i think GMs shouldnt even be in ANY guild. That obviously causes drama. I know they want to play and all but they, first of all ARE GMs (protectors of the peace, information sources for ingame problems/question), and second - their job is not to make the people playing their server jealous, unhappy, pissed and so on. Obviously, being in guilds causes these problems. 1 solution - GMs should stick to their ''2v2 with GMs'' and other events and not mess into the guilds. That's my opinion tho.  :-\ :normal-44: :normal-41: No hate pls  :normal-30:
EXACTLY!!! GMs should be persons of respect and should have a distance from players and not be in factions on secret alts and turn into bffs or e-dates.... players wont respect a GM that is their "friend" as much as one that is absolute neutral....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
learn from et all

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Are u mentally challanged? Those gms were all in unknowns b4, and at that time Amy-chan didn't even have Gm yet. We kicked Suns bcuz Kareem said he doesn't want it to look like we are having any special treatments and then same went to Amy and she left so plz stop.  :)
Fixed

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
What a weeaboo this Index is.....