Epic Perfect World

*_*HERBS *_*

Offline ZedPC

• it is what it is, i do what i do..
I was just curious as to if there was a possible way to bestow upon the great players of EpicPW an NPC that sell's herbs and other materials ???

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was just curious as to if there was a possible way to bestow upon the great players of EpicPW an NPC that sell's herbs and other materials ???
Such NPC won't be added, please note that you pick 6-8 herbs at once so I think it's fine.

Better yet, offer special things at the land officers, such as certain officers giving a daily quest for a certain item, such as materials, or something along those lines. Would make people want to own more land, and fight for certain land that dont offer the daily quest materials they want.
Yeah, I was thinking of some sort of it, at the moment players are gaining ECs from their lands.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?

Yeah, I was thinking of some sort of it, at the moment players are gaining ECs from their lands.

Well Guild Leaders are, since EC are not trade-able. Not that it matters to me but I just wanted to clarify that anyone below the rank of Guild Leader do not receive anything unless their guild leaders are nice enough to give them some coin like my former guild leader was. 

Last Edit: Feb 28, 2012, 12:39 pm by darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Also you can get 3 Epic Coins for level 1 territory, and 2 ECs for level 2 territory. You can take them each Friday from Faction Awards NPC 0 am - 20 pm server time.
Quote from "Guide to the events" -  it applies to everyone.

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Well Guild Leaders are, since EC are not trade-able. Not that it matters to me but I just wanted to clarify that anyone below the rank of Guild Leader do not receive anything unless their guild leaders are nice enough to give them some coin like my former guild leader was.

Actually anyone in guild can, and its only once a week on friday before TW starts.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
well I must have missed out on a bunch of EC then, I was told only guild leaders get it and they are supposed to distribute it amongst the participating members but agatio hasn't made that possible yet. Oh well no biggie :)

Where is this faction awards npc? Ive only seen one npc that remotely resembles it and thats in dreamweaver port but it tells me it only services the owning faction.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2012, 01:08 pm by darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
They are standing by the governors of the lands. I failed to mention it somehow..