Epic Perfect World

Change the login screen?

Offline LanaBanana

So I was thinking about the old rising tide login main menu screen and how much I loved logging on to that music and visuals (very fishy) and was wondering if maybe we could change it back to that, if it's possible and if people like the tideborn theme (because I loved it!!)? Or is there a way you can individually change the login to that?

Sorry for lame idea  haha

Offline ryanboy222

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
I really like that suggestion!

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Yea, that one is a lot prettier than our current one, but I wonder what the new login screen is going to look like once (or if we EVER ughhh) we get the new classes...
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline H a b i t s🐾

• Hi.
  • There is layers to this shit player, Tiramisu, Tiramisu.
  • Characters: The Lulu of EPW
  • Faction: Tyrαɴтѕ
Updated PWI just to post the login screen from the current version they have live atm.

Wish I could post it animated to show you, sadly I don't have a gif maker dl anymore. And, as you know..The higher your graphics settings are in game... the prettier it always looks when the login screen shows. This is with full graphics on.

Offline 💸Viversum💸

• A****** ❤❤❤
  • Each new day is another chance to change your life.
  • Characters: Viversum
  • Faction: #Tyrants
Wait for a New classes....

Wait for new xpac, that'll change it~

Idk the old one looks bad. qq 
New one doe.  :-*

Offline Genius Medpack

• [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • [Only VIP EPW forum users can see this text]
  • Characters: I'm running the show as support ROFL
  • Faction: Tier 3 Apollumi
[24/11/2015 19:24:36] Josh☆: http://prntscr.com/96i7s2
[24/11/2015 19:24:38] Josh☆: best
I've seen this, so yes.
yo les noobs. There's a difference between an EP playing for his teammates and the teammates playing for the EP. I'm co-leading, organizing every defaults, our "TW dates", strats, etc .. I'm going first when it's tough day in office (people in guild been working 12 jobs that day), and I'm throwing the heals when we do specific tactics. In the first 10 minutes I'm buying the turrets and cata scrolls. Anyway life is tough sometimes but I'm getting paid very well (1 DT per decade). I don't care about having 32 kills, being known, I don't care having movie about me, I want to win. And you know what? I've been winning since 10 years with all of my factions. I'm not here because I'm Swane's best edate. Swane got kicked a couple of times and I've always followed him coz' I like playing with him.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Eiphram
  • Faction: -LF Guild-
I've seen this, so yes.
wow. plss tich how to do that  :normal-4:

Offline LanaBanana

I forgot about the expansion!  thanks for the screenshot Habit, it looks really good, might have to update my pwi too just to check it out~

I've seen this, so yes.
Good to know :)

Offline kitty stew

• Fujin
  • fap fap fap
For those days you just sit there at the login screen for hours pondering what you're doing with your life.