• God
  • Characters: Sora, God
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
I remember the * leader * of tyrants ( clowns ) laughed at Outcasts back in the day, look at tyrants, have 90 online for PK and half artifex in tyrants + Warning helping them obviously at this DT and still lose + every single PK, iam not even surprised, a *guild*  by these clowns formed of unknowns with non reputational ego will never work. everyone who joined tyrants feels ashamed, atleast 40% of the guild PMs me to make early comeback, soon my friends the Waffen SS will return
Der Endsieg ist uns sicher !!!!!!!  Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer !!!! 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Son playing from home cinema wtf lmao.

OT: another KDR boositing event sponsored by enemy lmao ty i guess for free kills.
That music tho ,i bet was Gaby's choice  :normal-19: :normal-18:
Wow the hate is real? I'm a good influence on his music taste ok? (LOL maybe not)
:tiger-47: :tiger-47: :tiger-47:
Good video, 10/10 WF skills!

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
Banisher of the wheeleys >King<
hallo Schwester, bereit zu kampfen ?  :o :-X :-\  ^-^ ;)

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
hallo Schwester, bereit zu kampfen ?  :o :-X :-\  ^-^ ;)
kaput

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I remember the * leader * of tyrants ( clowns ) laughed at Outcasts back in the day, look at tyrants, have 90 online for PK and half artifex in tyrants + Warning helping them obviously at this DT and still lose + every single PK, iam not even surprised, a *guild*  by these clowns formed of unknowns with non reputational ego will never work. everyone who joined tyrants feels ashamed, atleast 40% of the guild PMs me to make early comeback, soon my friends the Waffen SS will return
:police: :police: :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
OC? DAS? GODS?
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
ROFL look at this mad nerd, if you look closely you can see warning is mostly focused on us but who cares about that. How you saying the ex oc members in my faction asking you when you gonna remake it when they're the ones telling me that your hate targetting them, deleting them off skype and trash talking them because they dont wanna go back to your trash faction lmao. Keep hatin you delusional sweaty nerd it aint gonna get you anywhere. No matter how hard you hate on us oc aint comin back baby so either join artifex or whoever else or keep reminiscing about oc's "accomplishments" from 3 years ago or so. You should feel ashamed that none of your friends wanna go back to your dead faction lol, besides the 5 brainwashed dogs you still have on a leash roflmao. Anyways im off this, I don't pay attention to forum enough to go back and forth with you.

O.T nice video

infernchidhu

to be completely honest, i want OC to return someday, its just extremely fun to pk vs them, i can't wait to find Rev and 1337 outside sz once again :normal-1: good luck

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
ROFL look at this mad nerd, if you look closely you can see warning is mostly focused on us but who cares about that. How you saying the ex oc members in my faction asking you when you gonna remake it when they're the ones telling me that your hate targetting them, deleting them off skype and trash talking them because they dont wanna go back to your trash faction lmao. Keep hatin you delusional sweaty nerd it aint gonna get you anywhere. No matter how hard you hate on us oc aint comin back baby so either join artifex or whoever else or keep reminiscing about oc's "accomplishments" from 3 years ago or so. You should feel ashamed that none of your friends wanna go back to your dead faction lol, besides the 5 brainwashed dogs you still have on a leash roflmao. Anyways im off this, I don't pay attention to forum enough to go back and forth with you.

O.T nice video
damn  ✘

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

O.T nice video
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
This is what i was looking for

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
to be completely honest, i want OC to return someday, its just extremely fun to pk vs them, i can't wait to find Rev and 1337 outside sz once again :normal-1: good luck
sundown 22 - 4, it will be nice seeing you out of sz  too your self:-\
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Wow the hate is real? I'm a good influence on his music taste ok? (LOL maybe not)
:tiger-47: :tiger-47: :tiger-47:
Good video, 10/10 WF skills!

LOL WOW such hate

OC? DAS? GODS?
Oh look it's ChargedDildo. ..WifiDildo. ....ProphetBeta. .... :-*

O.T nice video
Thanks  :normal-25: