Epic Perfect World

Locked mailbox???

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
What does it mean when trying to mail something to a player they get a message saying "sorry their mailbox is locked"?

thanks
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Can you post a SS?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Their mailbox might be full? O:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Soleil

Eve tried to send me payment in game and she sent me a ss link to the message she got:

http://prntscr.com/95rrv3

and there was nothing in my mailbox before.

ty
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Eve tried to send me payment in game and she sent me a ss link to the message she got:

http://prntscr.com/95rrv3

and there was nothing in my mailbox before.

ty
Uh..Im going to guess it's your safety lock, if anything you can trade her the payment manually, I guess.

Offline Soleil

what is safety lock? i never used it  :-\

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
what is safety lock? i never used it  :-\
http://prntscr.com/968x60
That thing above your hp bar, it prevents you from accessing the mailbox and banker, it's set to 1min by default every time you log on, perhaps she tried to mail it as soon as you logged on and the safety lock blocked her?

Offline Soleil

ah wow oki, learning new things every day even after so many years, haha!

thank you!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Is that an active toon of yours?
I remember this happend to me once back in pwi but the person i was trying to send a mail to hasn't been active for about a year.
If you never knew about your safety lock it's probably not that - it is set to 1 min by default and always allows mail to be sent to you as far as i know.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
I dont think its safety lock cuz its only 1 min if not changed and she wouldnt be able to see the mail at all.

pikachuchu

I might be wrong but there's this thing in settings to block trades, maybe it blocks mails too?

Lulu

I might be wrong but there's this thing in settings to block trades, maybe it blocks mails too?
Nothing should be able to block others from sending you mail, not unless you've gone and blown it up..........
Safety lock blocks YOU from being able to check your mails, but it shouldn't prevent others from being able to send you mail.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
As these Secsies mentioned above, it might be due to inactivity.

Try logging the character in, and ask her to send the payment again.

Offline Soleil

thank you all, we finally managed to trade and all is fine. i'm not as active in game as i used to be, maybe that's why. have a nice day all :)