after u finish bh u get divine quests possibility
but they are quite boring and no1 really does them
can the rewards be changed to
for blue quest - 30 ec ; 15 supply tokens
for purple quest - 60 ec ; 30 supply tokens
?
they can set a lvl requirement or so or change the purple quests mobs

Lulu

Nobody does em because Heaven/Hell are PK-enforced now. I don't think this would change much.

........Null vote.

kitty stew

Justifiable given one has to pk just to do divines now.

+1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
suggested changing the purple quests bosses coz they are located in instances and wouldnt be any risk at all of pvp
can the purple ones be set in heaven/hell too?
as example,
the hell mob that walks around Apocalypse (the one that 1shots) idk the name
it can be dph'ed only and is in pvp area...
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2015, 12:16 pm by Seby

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I'm not commenting on the rewards, but the locations of a few divine needs to change, since heaven/hell is pk enforced and some sins camp those places just to kill people for fun.
NOTE: Not all of us are pk geared on all our alts.
Reason why I stopped doing them as well.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

kitty stew

suggested changing the purple quests bosses coz they are located in instances and wouldnt be any risk at all of pvp can the purple ones be set in heaven/hell too? as example, the heaven mob that walks around Apocalypse (the one that 1shots) idk the name it can be dph'ed only and is in pvp area...
Prob talking about Atlantean and the divine mobs that look like those metal Aurum Specter mobs right outside Sanctuary. I think I know what you're talking about. Spawn rate on that large mob is pretty bad though, would need to be improved. Prob similar to the one standing outside Abaddon entrance that drops coins and some mold (think it's 30 minutes on the dot?).

I honestly think the divine system can be overhauled with improved mobs and such, but I doubt Aga is up for it, so no point in wasting text explaining ideas.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm not commenting on the rewards, but the locations of a few divine needs to change, since heaven/hell is pk enforced and some sins camp those places just to kill people for fun.
NOTE: Not all of us are pk geared on all our alts.
Reason why I stopped doing them as well.
the point of this is not to be done by alts lmao

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
the point of this is not to be done by alts lmao
A lot of people run bh on alts. And we used to do divine easily before the hell/heaven change was made. As far as I know, they weren't made pk instances so that you can't do divine on alts there.
EvilTouch had said there was a plan to change the location and hence I said what I said. Tho I do not know if locations will be changed by Agatio or when.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

kitty stew

A lot of people run bh on alts. And we used to do divine easily before the hell/heaven change was made. As far as I know, they weren't made pk instances so that you can't do divine on alts there. EvilTouch had said there was a plan to change the location and hence I said what I said. Tho I do not know if locations will be changed by Agatio or when.
Location of what, wb or divines?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Location of what, wb or divines?
Hell/heaven is a pk instance with WBs. That won't be changed. Divine quests will be changed.

kitty stew

Hell/heaven is a pk instance with WBs. That won't be changed. Divine quests will be changed.
Wouldn't mind seeing that. If Aga can confirm might be worth posting ideas concerning the divines. Think they should be a bit more challenging.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1

also I've done blue/purple quests for a long time now and only twice have I had the problem where someone tried to kill me  :normal-43: and even if the rewards were boosted I still doubt people will camp the mob spots considered there's more than 3 possible mobs that a person needs to kill in heaven/hell as well as the mobs being in a wide range around the map

except for cloudclawwer ofc

and if you still have problems of people camping you then you can always just wait it out considering the quest isn't timed or anything

tho I wouldn't mind new ones being added either

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I've only had a problem with someone trying to pk me once while doing divines in like, 3ish years? Idk, the rewards don't need to be changed in my opinion. If someone is camping you, come back later. The rewards are fine since you get ST from the actual BH. 

Although, mob placement/respawn/ the mobs themselves, it would be nice if they were updated to be actually hard, rather than oneshots to most classes. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I've only had a problem with someone trying to pk me once while doing divines in like, 3ish years? Idk, the rewards don't need to be changed in my opinion. If someone is camping you, come back later. The rewards are fine since you get ST from the actual BH.

Although, mob placement/respawn/ the mobs themselves, it would be nice if they were updated to be actually hard, rather than oneshots to most classes.
Because hell and heaven have been pk enforced since 2011 lmao
+1 boring quests anyway 
i feel like i'm dead