Epic Perfect World

1v1 playoffs at night

Offline Areashi

• Banned
never thought I'd agree with you about something but damn +1
shouldn't become a gm in the first place if you can't handle people, especially knowing this community
-1 the severity of this community's autism is relatively low compared to other message boards. GMs here are mostly uni students who just wanna make some money off of the game they enjoy playing therefore I don't see why people are so rude to them most of the time.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Lol at the comments tbh. 

I'm not a uni student.  Definitely not. 

Don't knock something unless you've been in that role. All I'm saying. 

I may try the playoffs again but not sure when. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lol at the comments tbh.

I'm not a uni student.  Definitely not.

Don't knock something unless you've been in that role. All I'm saying.

I may try the playoffs again but not sure when. :)
My comment isn't linked specifically to you and tbh, I'm sure some of us have been in that role before...

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
My comment isn't linked specifically to you and tbh, I'm sure some of us have been in that role before...
I know your comment wasn't linked specifically to me but I just wanted to reiterate mostly. 
I get what people are saying here and I understand everyone's point. I can only hope they understand MY points though. 
It's beyond frustrating doing an event for people and then have people blatantly be rude or cause drama etc.  I'm by no means saying EVERYONE did but a lot did. I feel like it wastes my time and the other players' time for me to have to stop midst event and deal with it. Idk. Maybe that's me. 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
don't allow tyrants in event = problems solved gm

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Tonika will only host when her friend can come anyway.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
:normal-10:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You probably confuse EPW with the official PWI. GMs in private servers (as far I am aware of) do their jobs voluntarily. Mostly technical people and developers get paid as their time is far more precious than anyone else considering they have a degree...
EPWs stuff does get paid.
No human would do this without some sort of payment, whether it is monetary, for ingame stuff or for experience.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You make no sense. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Obviously the community want's the event's back.

If it's a matter of controlling the event's behavior; there is (usually) 2 GM's present. This shouldn't be an issue.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
They do it for pixel fame, pixel power and virtual ingame items :) Most of them fall in these categories... -12% Chan wrists? 4 DEF WS? 6% RPD gears? Faultless gears?!? The truth is the truth...

Yes, give me all the power and fame. :pig-34:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Idk why people can't control their egos enough to last through an event and be a decent person....
Why should a GM have to put up with it on a daily basis? Because you want to feel good and kill someone in a game? Go to ET's playoffs if it means that much  :-\

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Idk why people can't control their egos enough to last through an event and be a decent person....
Why should a GM have to put up with it on a daily basis? Because you want to feel good and kill someone in a game? Go to ET's playoffs if it means that much  :-\

You must be new around here, 1v1 events determine who's the best kk? Noob

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, give me all the power and fame. :pig-34:
so you can trade both for a soul later

on topic, it's usually people that took the calm and tolerance of Tonika and got it over their heads that they can do what they want, imo a few h mute or a day ban for every offense the same people bring should suffice, if the one hosting it feels like it's worth going through all that hassle, or they can just learn to behave  :o
i feel like i'm dead