Epic Perfect World

Possible solution for more fashion accessories?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So, I've been seeing lately that there's a lot of talk/demand for more slots for "fashion accessories".

From a development standpoint; and considering that we can't actually *add* more features to the game.. This seems pretty much impossible.

However; something popped into my head that I saw elsewhere that may in a way fix this issue (while at the same time, removing another feature.)

Somewhere else; for whatever reason; I saw that a piece of fashion took up the 'Headpiece' option on the gear.

For classes like barbarian; that can't wear hats to begin with (without editing .ini file) this was a nice bonus and allowed the person to wear an accessory without having to wear no hand/arm fashion.

Yes, I'm aware that if this was possible it'd make it so that the player can't wear a hairstyle, while at the same time allowing them to have two accessories instead of one.

There's plenty of decent hairstyles that you can add from the .ini file alone, mixing and matching the races hairs to your own. So I don't think that it'd be a big deal to compromise if this were possible.

So, Echo, what do you think? Is this do-able?

I think that a lot of people.. At least the one's who are begging for more and more options would be fine with this trade-off. It would be completely optional by the user as well.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2015, 08:18 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I'd give up hairstyle for another accessory spot. If this is possible please do it. )):

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 if possible.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I'd give up hairstyle for another accessory spot. If this is possible please do it. )):
This.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ehh, neutral. Though this seems a bit too hard to implement.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
If ya can. That'd be great.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well, I like the idea, I give it a big +1, but i'm no Echo.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Define: Echo
ech∙o; 
noun
The Picasso of EPW.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-23: i like you noob.

Goldengate

+1 I would be happy if she released the armour fashion first...