Epic Perfect World

New Primal Skill Upgrades (PWCN)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
looks amazing , will bring fun to the boring game cant wait
Is it only me or mystics will be even more overpowered than now? 
I like veno skills tho, not satisfied with ep ones..  :(

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
Is it only me or mystics will be even more overpowered than now?
I like veno skills tho, not satisfied with ep ones..  :(
Don't really see how. The most lethal thing on the list is probably the improved version of lucky break.. and 3 crits already doable by leeching devil and a bit of luck (no pun intended :-X)..

New summon sounds nice but for two or possibly 3 sparks I think it should be. Not to mention is on a timer and can probably be one shot like all other pets/summons.

Tbh i wish they would of upgraded Natures Vengeance just a bit like they did with Ven. Scarab for venos. Would of gladly taken that instead of a dmg boost to thicket... :rolleyes:

Buuuuut maybe I'm just biased... O:-)
Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Psychic~

Disturb Soul
Range  28.5  meters
Channel 1.6  seconds
Cast 1.2  seconds
Cooldown 30.0  seconds

Unbalance the target's soul with psionic waves,
deals base matk plus 220% weapon damage plus 9736 as water damage and
increases their channeling time by 80% for 12 seconds.

Costs 30 Chi.
Sage+demon versions same as they are now.

RED TIDEEEEEEEEEEE
Range  28.5  meters
Channel 1.8  seconds
Cast 1.2  seconds
Cooldown 30.0  seconds

Conjure a wave of blood to wash over all enemies
within 8 meters. Deals base magic damage plus 230%
of weapon damage plus 9538 as Water damage. Has an
80% chance to cause enemies to bleed, dealing
damage equal to your Soulforce over 9 seconds.

Costs 1 spark
Sage version has 50% chance to not consume chi. Demon version same as it is now.

Tradewinds
Channel 0.5 seconds
Cast 0.5 seconds
Cooldown 90.0  seconds
Chi Gained 10

Call upon the swift winds of the open
sea to hasten an ally, increasing your
target's movement/flying/swimming speed by 60% for 15 seconds.

Creation Soul Festival True Tactic

Channel time 1s
Cast time 1s
300s cooldown

Reduce soulforce by 100% for 30sec in exchange for matk for 8sec?

-------

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH MY FKING ZEUS!!!!!
OOHHHHH MY FKING ZEUUUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!

Disturb soul is a OP atk now, red tide cost one chi!!!!!! Trade winds increase movement on earth AAAAAAHHHHHHH
AHAHHHHHHAAAHHHHHH  OOWWWW MY FKIND JESUSS!!! FKING ZEUUUSSS!!!

But stone smasher still gey.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2015, 01:08 pm by Father

My damage log collection NEW

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
The nerd in Father just escalated quickly. 

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Not impressed with wf skills. 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Not impressed with wf skills.
aoe purge not impressive? ???
heh nvm 5 minute cooldown

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
aoe purge not impressive? ???
heh nvm 5 minute cooldown
From someone who was a sage wf for 4 years, no, not impressed.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
From someone who was a sage wf for 4 years, no, not impressed.
12m aoe purge with pet much bigger range than sage purge  and also no danger of having to run into enemy to do it you can just send pet also allowing you to time nova and aoe purge at same time which if taken advantage by squad members can be an insta wipe of 4-5 players

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Extra info
According to this russian site using google translate
https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=196905&p=10844277&viewfull=1#post10844277

Wiz
BIDS - immobilizes instead of slow
FOW - forbids movement as well as use of skills

Veno
Heal pet - gives pet a deaden buff that restores 20% health after receiving fatal damage within 30 secs instead of a tidal
Venomous - 150% wep damage turns into 170% with pet out instead of a dot

Mystic
New summon is immune to all damage and absorbs 80% of all damage the mystic receives it still does the rest of stuff posted
( last 15 secs if not leeched )

Barb
Beastial rage - chi regeneration 12 instead of 8 ( now 20 for demons ) if health drops below 50%, the new shield absorbs 50%
                       of all magic damage for 10 secs.

New super - its a zhen that attack enemies within 12 meters every 3 secs 5 times each time inflicting base + 300% wep +9.5k
                    and damage equal to 50% of health and each hit has a 50% chance to cc enemies with 2 sec paralyze.

Seeker
Transposition - will always work aswell as 3 sec untargatable status
Voidstep - also gives seeker 10 sec antistun
Last stand - activates again after cast

Stuff left out is either understood or still unclear
veno, psychic un-nerf , current seeker nerf ( seeker will be too op with current buffs + new updates )  O:-) if we get this update?
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2015, 05:42 pm by T J T

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
new classes are not even add yet so who cares about new skills that will take over 2 years or more before they are on epic

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
12m aoe purge with pet much bigger range than sage purge  and also no danger of having to run into enemy to do it you can just send pet also allowing you to time nova and aoe purge at same time which if taken advantage by squad members can be an insta wipe of 4-5 players
Especially with new MG skills. MGs will hit for like 50k on HF + aoe purge + nova

Offline Kev

• Old Player
Especially with new MG skills. MGs will hit for like 50k on HF + aoe purge + nova
GG looks like there will be more game-changing plays able to be made in pk instead of just mindless AA sounds fun

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
You do realize pets die in 2 secs in mass pk right?

Offline Kev

• Old Player
You do realize pets die in 2 secs in mass pk right?
unless mystic is hate targeting your pet in mass pk a semi decently built pet should survive for atleast 8 seconds ( since i dont think kill pet immediately when i am playing DD class in mass P.S this might change after people find out about AoE purge) and the skill only takes 4s to cast but ofcourse people will learn to adapt and start using knockback arrow and push back to pets once they see them coming but eventually you or some veno will learn to deal with it and become good at it and then it will be deadly lol 

Edit: Also the pet from my perspective is much like leech for mystic after it served its original purpose its done so you should be able to find people that are too busy in mass pk for 4 seconds that they wont notice your pet (almost 98% of mass pkers) and get the purge and be over with it not to be mention if your sending AoE purge to an area which is already getting CCd by warriors