Epic Perfect World

Snow ft. Choco and dead Worms.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 10:15 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
watched like 10sec of the part where you pked worms... saw you using script... considered as bad... turned video off... bye

Just for you fans, because scripting is okay for others but not me. what a joke lmao.
I Spent a nice amount of time not using scripts, and being inferior to most of the people that used them.

I don't get your point, it wasn't them using scripts that made u inferior it was the bad gameplay, which consists even tho ur using scripts, lmao why are u so offended at the truth aren't u the one giving peoples advice's after rejecting other's, I was just stating my opinion but since you took it so hard it must be true 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I don't get your point, it wasn't them using scripts that made u inferior it was the bad gameplay, which consists even tho ur using scripts, lmao why are u so offended at the truth aren't u the one giving peoples advice's after rejecting other's, I was just stating my opinion but since you took it so hard it must be true
Probably pointless to reply to this.  But since I have time...
1. It was the script most of the time. A good player wont defeat a good player with scripts. I never stated I am the best, I am still very much learning and I admited that many times. But you, as an EA that switches 3 gear sets, you shouldn't even dare to mention scripts, ijs. No matter how pro you think you are.

2. aren't u the one giving peoples advice's after rejecting other's...lol what? If by rejecting an advice means *you noob, change that, or you will suck forever*, I wont bother with that advice. I always give advices in a nice manner, you know, its something called kindness, guess that's something you don't posses so go play ping pong with you ego ball somewhere else. Thank you.
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2015, 05:34 pm by Snow

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I juz stopped after watching the 1v1, don't wanna waste my time seeing another script feast. Kthxbye

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I juz stopped after watching the 1v1, don't wanna waste my time seeing another script feast. Kthxbye
for typing an none need it reply u seem to have time
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
1st clip- me and Choco 1v1'ed about 10+ times by now, and he still haven't managed to win, so I decided to not use earth barrier...oh well.
*stupid scripts*
you really cant win to choco since he uses 2 magic ring  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-4: 
jk boss Nice vid   :pig-23: :pig-23:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. It was the script most of the time. A good player wont defeat a good player with scripts. I never stated I am the best, I am still very much learning and I admited that many times. But you, as an EA that switches 3 gear sets, you shouldn't even dare to mention scripts, ijs. No matter how pro you think you are.

2. aren't u the one giving peoples advice's after rejecting other's...lol what? If by rejecting an advice means *you noob, change that, or you will suck forever*, I wont bother with that advice. I always give advices in a nice manner, you know, its something called kindness, guess that's something you don't posses so go play ping pong with you ego ball somewhere else. Thank you.
Jesus, this is rekt.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

But you see, I was and I still am already the best even before using scripts, after it got extremely boring and not challenging at all I gave up on them , you think advice comes in nice forms every time? this isn't Instagram my man, you take it, swallow up your pride and try to better yourself, you really have no saying in my gameplay for I can beat scripters without even switching to a def weapon but were not talking about me here, if you want nice comments on everything then you've got the wrong place , and FYI I was being nice, it was you who took offense because you know what I said its true . if you're gonna post vids for the sake of it without actually showing some good footage IMO that's just pointless , but sorry my man criticizing is a part of life, what's with everyone being so sensitive lmao
i feel like i'm dead

heiro

Yo don't listen to him, he's some ea who's still living in his past glory when he had good gears and everyone else had shit gear, now all have the same he's mad, talks about scripting when he does it himself lmao, kinda pathetic when he can't see that he's being the biggest hypocrite ever, and still calls himself best, but last I recall he lost to Burdette, I think it's safe to say he's better than him! It's okay, don't listen to losers. (Am out before XP fac sig on this thread lmao)

heiro

But you see, I was and I still am already the best even before using scripts, after it got extremely boring and not challenging at all I gave up on them , you think advice comes in nice forms every time? this isn't Instagram my man, you take it, swallow up your pride and try to better yourself, you really have no saying in my gameplay for I can beat scripters without even switching to a def weapon but were not talking about me here, if you want nice comments on everything then you've got the wrong place , and FYI I was being nice, it was you who took offense because you know what I said its true . if you're gonna post vids for the sake of it without actually showing some good footage IMO that's just pointless , but sorry my man criticizing is a part of life, what's with everyone being so sensitive lmao
LMAO, talking about being sensitive, when you lost to Burdette, you started crying about him camping xbow and magic ring, I don't recall him scripting either. Oh and hmm lets see, the 1v1 with 1337 lmao, OK sensitivity level just went over the roof 

Offline Viversum

• bye
Nice Video Bro <3

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Didn't read after that.
Leaving this here tho, http://www.wikihow.com/Not-Have-a-Big-Ego
you really cant win to choco since he uses 2 magic ring  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-4:
jk boss Nice vid   :pig-23: :pig-23:

Thank you dear Perfect Match spammer.  :tiger-8:

Nice Video Bro <3

Thanks  :monkey-1:

Yo don't listen to him, he's some ea who's still living in his past glory when he had good gears and everyone else had shit gear, now all have the same he's mad, talks about scripting when he does it himself lmao, kinda pathetic when he can't see that he's being the biggest hypocrite ever, and still calls himself best, but last I recall he lost to Burdette, I think it's safe to say he's better than him! It's okay, don't listen to losers. (Am out before XP fac sig on this thread lmao)

Got it boss.  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
LMAO, talking about being sensitive, when you lost to Burdette, you started crying about him camping xbow and magic ring, I don't recall him scripting either. Oh and hmm lets see, the 1v1 with 1337 lmao, OK sensitivity level just went over the roof
no need to be mad just get better lmao, new era eas so noobies
i feel like i'm dead

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:23 pm by blush

Offline Viversum

• bye
^-^

so sad seeing everyone scripting or using macro nowadays tho :(

HAHAHAHA :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: