artifex vs tyrants

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I won't die to 0d anymore
@ Moon, Ragequit, iDesire, Box
Asking russians for 0def immune hax?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice video mang 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
I won't die to 0d anymore
@ Moon, Ragequit, iDesire, Box
looooooooool  :P :P :P

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
Asking russians for 0def immune hax?
you shouldn't laugh, we have it
and we have anti spark and another surprises ^-^

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
im still better iAmazing

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Damn. 

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Angelica

http://prntscr.com/94keuc

Damn : O
i dont understand why harpist and his members attack me in pk i thought we were allies  :'(

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
i dont understand why harpist and his members attack me in pk i thought we were allies  :'(
some people don't understand sarcasm , we are losing time LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
This pk looked fun, too bad my cat played because it wasn't worth me stopping Fallout 4 over.  :police:
OT: Nice video dude, looking forward to next pk. 

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
oww dam danger
careful guys. :normal-1: :normal-2:

Offline Almighty

Lmao I don't think I have to repeat myself, we all know Tyrants emotions keeps rising (probably overflowing now) after losing pk everyday but they got something called "hope" that makes them keep trying until the end, that's what makes us like Tyrants and still give them PK!

On topic: didn't watch but I don't know why losers trying to rate someone's gameplay ROFL

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nc video bray..and also ilike music.. keep it up!!

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
You guys all suck.
Good vid John ^-^