Epic Perfect World

Poll

Can i possibly get the files to turn my pw to epw?

what do i do if the patch doesnt work for the latest pw?
0 (0%)
How can i down grade pw (if possible) to turn it to epw?
1 (100%)
Can someone give me a link to the files to turn pw to epw?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

New Pw Patch doesnt work for latest pw!

:sad: I have played Epw for a while. I remember when the patch was the files to turn pw to epw. Now that i have uninstalled epw and want to download it once again. Their is a manual patch that doesn't work for the latest pw right now. I dont even think that the patch is for pw anyway. But PLEASE can someone help. I want to play again, but i apparently need the files from before.
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
why dont u download epw client and just let it patch itself like every1 else did and stop complaining ud be long done by now and even playing if u did that instead of w8ting for some miraculous fix

Scylla

:sad: I have played Epw for a while. I remember when the patch was the files to turn pw to epw. Now that i have uninstalled epw and want to download it once again. Their is a manual patch that doesn't work for the latest pw right now. I dont even think that the patch is for pw anyway. But PLEASE can someone help. I want to play again, but i apparently need the files from before.

The patch was removed due to errors from switching from the PWI client/database to this one. Currently the only way to download EPW is by downloading the entire client.

Offline Apollo

sSpy, what do you think the forums are for. He already said that he has played EPW before, but if he stopped playing, he wouldn't know about changes that might've happened. He was asking for help, and if you aren't here to  give him help, then don't post at all.
why dont u download epw client and just let it patch itself like every1 else did and stop complaining ud be long done by now and even playing if u did that instead of w8ting for some miraculous fix

I love how you posted something useless which for one is not helping at all. As Apollo said if you are not here to help don't post anything at all. Very simple. Thank you.
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."