Epic Perfect World

A few PVE suggestions

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Bumping this.  :-[ Was wonderin' about Aga's thoughts on the matter.

infernchidhu

1) -1, i have a hard time finding artifex out of sz already, if 2x drops every 2nd saturday or w/e, pvp is over
2) -1, need russians to farm in morai event, to give challenge
3) -1, only cuz its counter productive

basically these changes reward players who have 150+ chars x a lot instead of those who have 135+ chars x a lot, meaning older players get a larger advantage due to pre-existing capital, and new players will take forever to catch up, hence no. Only suggestion i can make is for Agatio to give a certain amount of EC / ET to factions that have more than a certain number of kills added up, sorta like to reward pvp activity. ( obviously you make rules such as minimum 20 players should have triple digit kill score or w/e and balance it, but the basic concept is sound. ). The only reason this server is even alive, is cuz of people who pk in like dragon gear and shit and dont give a fk and just wanna pk, imo if anything they should be rewarded, and the system i outlined does that imo, peace

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Okay I have a few ideas, feel free to +/- them:

1. Implement a x2 one saturday per month, this is because, in all honesty our x2's are really random, having it scheduled for example, the second saturday of every month gives you time to plan ahead and farm cards and whatnot, and I picked saturday since it's already a pve day (morai, ares, etc) at least the past months there hasnt been a single pk on saturdays other than a random tw or some pk at morai. Also, if there's a previously scheduled x2 due to a festivity (for example christmas, halloween, epw anniversary, etc), the x2 saturday of that month will be suspended.

2. Boost the rewards of Ares to 100 ec, 2 ET, 20~30 st, 1 cog/wwi and 1 universe chest but remove the morai event instead. Basically merge both events, this is kind of to go hand-to-hand with the idea above, have more time and such, and nerfing the morai alts spam since they have to be 150 now instead of 145+.

3. The last idea is implementing more weekly logging events like we had during the EPW anniversary of 2014, I dont recall much of it but you got random freebies during a week, the community can vote on which days this would be convenient but we can agree on Halloween, EPW's anniversary, Christmas and maybe New Year having this by default.

EDIT: The daily logging rewards would apply only to lvl150 chars and require you to stay logged on for 15-20mins.

Feedback would be appreciated.
1) -1 This is simply a bad idea.
2)+1 To the first part. BOOST the rewards of Ares so that it can be semi-relevant in comparison to the people who use HUNDREDS of Morai alts to get their "uber gears".
3) More events? Hell yeah.
basically these changes reward players who have 150+ chars x a lot instead of those who have 135+ chars x a lot, meaning older players get a larger advantage due to pre-existing capital, and new players will take forever to catch up, hence no. Only suggestion i can make is for Agatio to give a certain amount of EC / ET to factions that have more than a certain number of kills added up, sorta like to reward pvp activity. ( obviously you make rules such as minimum 20 players should have triple digit kill score or w/e and balance it, but the basic concept is sound. ). The only reason this server is even alive, is cuz of people who pk in like dragon gear and shit and dont give a fk and just wanna pk, imo if anything they should be rewarded, and the system i outlined does that imo, peace
Completely agree with this

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
1) -1, i have a hard time finding artifex out of sz already, if 2x drops every 2nd saturday or w/e, pvp is over
2) -1, need russians to farm in morai event, to give challenge
3) -1, only cuz its counter productive

if this should happens the kills should be 150 players only lol

infernchidhu

if this should happens the kills should be 150 players only lol
yep, rough idea

Goldengate

To be honest, I think there should be modes for Ares. Like Single and multiplayer modes. Rewards depend on the mode you choose and you don't have to depend on others to do Ares every week. This also solves the problem with soggers and random people giving screen freezes.  O:-)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This, +1
I always wondered why the server doesn't have a faction PVP list. 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Can we get an update on this?

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I disagree. Too many people got geared with abusing morai and if you remove it now new players will have a far too big disadvantage

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. -1
2. -/+ bits and pieces. Make the Ares reward larger and make alts level 150 for morai.
3. +1

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I disagree. Too many people got geared with abusing morai and if you remove it now new players will have a far too big disadvantage
You get 6 golds everytime you vote, you need roughly 120 gold/3600 ec to get a toon to 150, I really dont see how is that remotely hard to achieve nowdays.

Also, what you stated is a double-edged sword, surely a newcomer can easily level a toon to 135, but an older, wealthier player will have a way easier time making an army of lvl135 chars, abusing it even more and leading to the ludicrous number of no name sins running around with 3.33 gear we have as of lately, getting end-game gear is a joke thanks to how abused morai is nowdays.
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2015, 03:43 am by Fab

Goldengate

You get 6 golds everytime you vote, you need roughly 120 gold/3600 ec to get a toon to 150, I really dont see how is that remotely hard to achieve nowdays.

Also, what you stated is a double-edged sword, surely a newcomer can easily level a toon to 135, but an older, wealthier player will have a way easier time making an army of lvl135 chars, abusing it even more and leading to the ludicrous number of no name sins running around with 3.33 gear we have as of lately, getting end-game gear is a joke thanks to how abused morai is nowdays.
I've four end-game characters and I've never abused Ares or Morai... Not even a single time O.o
There aren't even that much 3.33 APS sins out there. That probably has to do with your timezone... 

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
Girl I got you!

(1)+1
(2)+1
(3)+1

I Love All The Suggestions..

pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8pig-8
Reggie..

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I've four end-game characters and I've never abused Ares or Morai... Not even a single time O.o
There aren't even that much 3.33 APS sins out there. That probably has to do with your timezone...
That's cool, I also have 4 geared chars and could gear more if I wanted to, of those 4 I only used cash to level up 1, so what. Does it change the fact it's an abused event? No, it doesnt. As for the sins, the fact you dont admit it makes me wonder if you pk more than once every 2 weeks. Furthermore, I used sins as an example, the point was that there's a lot of people (different classes) achieving end game gear like nothing, a point you blatantly decided to ignore and derail instead.