EPW = Illuminati = Confirmed?

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
stumbled upon the truth... thoughts of this?

Camping def even while e-dating? Am feelin sad for you lel

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Camping def even while e-dating? Am feelin sad for you lel
Nvm

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Haters gonna hate on my superior intellect and observational skills.

I find this not to be ironic; this has to be put here for a reason

Agatio = Illuminati member?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
@Squishy nothing you haven't done with your e-date  :normal-8: , Josh you're the best. Keep that in mind Domgrath

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This sound legit.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You're talking as if he was the one who brought it in, if you can't beat them join them, doesn't mean he can't oppose the trend. Go get some logic.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You're talking as if he was the one who brought it in, if you can't beat them join them, doesn't mean he can't oppose the trend. Go get some logic.
top-kek

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Rekt, i blame zFlash try hard for bringing script and kiddo for bringing autoswap, even before russians.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Panna Lucy

• Play, have fun, log off
Can't beat them, join them.

Offline Kia

Rekt, i blame zFlash try hard for bringing script and kiddo for bringing autoswap, even before russians.

I'll abstain from commenting on the autoswap since i personally only swap weapons and i don't think i'll ever need a script for that.

Cheating to gain some kind of more or less unfair advantage such as using "fly hacks" or enabling the autopot function is where it gets critical and Agatio has already banned some players for it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

I'll abstain from commenting on the autoswap since i personally only swap weapons and i don't think i'll ever need a script for that.

Cheating to gain some kind of more or less unfair advantage such as using "fly hacks" or enabling the autopot function is where it gets critical and Agatio has already banned some players for it.
You're an EP, why are you acting like you need other sets of gears?

Offline Kia

You're an EP, why are you acting like you need other sets of gears?
Because i have other characters as well but i wouldn't expect you to even remotely think about that.