Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Final Destination (Wr PvP)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice vid. ^^

On another note; why do you only render your video's in 720P?

I notice that you're playing on a 720P monitor; and that's probably why you're only rendering at that quality.. However..

If it's not an issue, I'd suggest rendering your video's in 1080P. I say this because a lot of people have 1080P monitors and watching a video rendered at 720P on a native 1080P monitor makes the quality look distorted (Worse than a 720P rendered to 1080P)

Just putting that thought out there if you ever make another video. Cheers!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Cya around Ryujap.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice vid. ^^

On another note; why do you only render your video's in 720P?

I notice that you're playing on a 720P monitor; and that's probably why you're only rendering at that quality.. However..

If it's not an issue, I'd suggest rendering your video's in 1080P. I say this because a lot of people have 1080P monitors and watching a video rendered at 720P on a native 1080P monitor makes the quality look distorted (Worse than a 720P rendered to 1080P)

Just putting that thought out there if you ever make another video. Cheers!
Thanks, I used to render in 1080, but the videos would have mini black bars on the top, and bottom of the vid. Which is no big deal at all, I guess I haven't done it because of that, but I guess I'll start rendering in 1080 again.
Cya around Ryujap.

Only stopping 1v1s, not the game xd. Don't know why you are calling me by my alt name.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :( Legend Softzeroo retiring :/ Monti beat you too many times, understandable.
OT: Good video dude.  :-*

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Emotional because of Monti o . O damn I know O . o
Good job on video my men hope we 1v1 some other time 

Zirkon

Subzeroo bye man 
finally u decide to leave epw 
this is a big tragedy for us all
end of subzeroo  
Naice video bruh xDDDDDDDD

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Thanks, I used to render in 1080, but the videos would have mini black bars on the top, and bottom of the vid. Which is no big deal at all, I guess I haven't done it because of that, but I guess I'll start rendering in 1080 again. 
I don't know which software you use to render; however always turn off 'maintain aspect ratio' if it's a setting. That's what produces the black-bars you're speaking of in 99% of editing softwares.
Especially sony-vegas. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Thanks, I used to render in 1080, but the videos would have mini black bars on the top, and bottom of the vid. Which is no big deal at all, I guess I haven't done it because of that, but I guess I'll start rendering in 1080 again. Only stopping 1v1s, not the game xd. Don't know why you are calling me by my alt name.
Then that's not 1080p. Sounds more like 1600x900. gg reported for scam.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Then that's not 1080p. Sounds more like 1600x900. gg reported for scam.
It is, you just proved my point. Lol.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
It is, you just proved my point. Lol.
if there were black bars it means that it's not the proper aspect ratio to be 1080p (16:9), does that not make sense to you?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
if there were black bars it means that it's not the proper aspect ratio to be 1080p (16:9), does that not make sense to you?
Yeah, no shit. I already know what it means. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Gl with your sh1t bra

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
i like the title

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Yep, Sub is quitting guys, good bye Sub, was nice knowing you, will miss you, make sure you write! :(