Epic Perfect World

Screenshot Contest

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hello.  So I really love taking pretty screenshots as well as photography in general, and I wanted to make my own screenshot contest for once after seeing many others and some really interesting entries. 

This contest won't have a specific theme because I really want to see creative stuff that isn't restricted to certain ideas.  But, I do have sort of a "half" theme.  Along with super creative ss's, I want them to be creative in the way that they make me see the game in a whole new way.  And you can take that idea however you want to take it.

But that means you can't repeat what's already been done lol.  So I'd like to not see things like a picture of you cuddling e-date at Sanctuary or a beach pic at Naught or a picture at the waterfall area in primal.  I mean, you can do screenshots there as long as you make them creative enough that I see those places in a new way.  I'm a big fan of unknown areas, though.

I also want these ss's to incorporate a lot of aspects into it; fashion, pose, environment, etc.  use props or something to make it interesting.  try to do something never done before.  it's almost like a photography contest, meaning I won't be focused on just your character, your fashion, etc.   this means you can even have just landscapes/environment/"nature (?)" as your entries (but be warned that it has to be really creative landscapes, not just ones that I've seen over and over)

I hope you guys will be interested  :normal-25:

Rules

- again, super creative stuff, not overly done stuff
- you can edit it and filter it however much you want.  just understand that even though you heavily edited it, doesn't mean an automatic win.  an unedited screenshot has just as much chance as an edited one.  also, I don't want borders or text or random clipart plastered on them.
- even though I have a participation reward, I will still decide whether or not the screenshot actually deserves a participation reward.  so in the end it's ultimately my decision whether or not you receive one.  keep that in mind when you post.
- the prizes and the participation reward will be based on the quality and quantity of the entries.  the prizes I have listed now are the base prizes.  if there are a lot of really good entries, I'll probably raise the prizes.  for the participation reward, if there are 7 pages of entries and none are really impressing me, I'll give a lower amount.  if there's a reasonable amount of entries and they're very interesting, I'll raise it.  so it'll definitely fluctuate, all depends.
- if there are absolutely no entries that impress me or seem creative and new to me, then I will just give 0 reward (but I will still give participation reward).  I just want to leave that warning out there now.  I really doubt this will happen and I hope it doesn't, but I'll say it anyway.

***when you post your entry, make sure you include your ingame name as well.  if you don't include your ingame name by the time the contest ends, then you obviously won't be able to win because I can't send prizes or participation rewards to you.***

Prizes

First: 3000 ec
Second: 2000 ec
Third: 1000 ec
Participation: not decided yet

Contest Dates

Begins: November 14, 2015
Ends: December 5, 2015

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks
All these events popping up before I've finished my exams  :'(
I look forward to participating, love the free reign.
Thanks Roomi c:

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline Rumi

• x x x
All these events popping up before I've finished my exams  :'(
I look forward to participating, love the free reign.
Thanks Roomi c:

sorry  :-[ I gave a lot of wiggle room with end dates but I can always extend and such np

and yay I'm excited for entries :pig-23:

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
sorry  :-[ I gave a lot of wiggle room with end dates but I can always extend and such np

and yay I'm excited for entries :pig-23:
It's all good. I'll have plenty of time.
I just have to not get distracted before XD
So curious to see what everyone does.
Can you only submit one image?

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline Rumi

• x x x
It's all good. I'll have plenty of time.
I just have to not get distracted before XD
So curious to see what everyone does.
Can you only submit one image?

hmm well you can submit as many as you want as long as they are very different images and only 1 of them may place

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Sounds fun :333
Reserved
IGN: Faeluna

Last Edit: Nov 25, 2015, 10:24 pm by Faeluna

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
oooh sounds like lots of fun!

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Reserved.
maybe

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
this is neat
will update with my entry soon ^-^

EDIT:

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2015, 09:34 am by Purify
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Angelica

Last Edit: Dec 05, 2015, 11:12 pm by Nostalgia

pikachuchu

This is cute, something the public can compete in and not just drawings and stuff.  :-[
[Reserved.]

Offline Rumi

• x x x
bump.

entries are amazing so far  :normal-26: everything I was hoping for and can't wait to see more

also don't forget you are allowed to do as many as you want as long as they are different

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
this is neat
will update with my entry soon ^-^

EDIT:
no filters whatsoever
just edited out the genie from the corner and blurred a tiny bit

a fallen angel trying to return to heaven? :(
This is gorgeous.