Epic Perfect World

SLS level req

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1. Epw isn't meant to be insta 150 and this would just open the door from people having just 130 morai alts to having 500.
THIS.... -1 sry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

kitty stew

+1 sort of

Every time I take an alt to refine gear at arch elder or run by on the way to base I see noobs just sitting there waiting to form a PV party.

Being sub 140 for a new player simply sucks -- it always has. A vet would easily afford 63 LS anyways to 140. When it wasn't 63 LS it was those EXP pills BH used to give being traded/saved up.

If this idea doesn't suit Agatio's cup of tea, how about bumping the EXP on ancestors mobs, Frost, PV, etc?

I'm not worried about the annoyance of vets like myself or Periphery being able to afford leveling via LS to 140, but for the curve for new players, and let's face it, they're going to be less and less as time goes on.

I personally bought some random noob at a Halloween event LS and SLS to 150, plus dragon geared them and gave them coin for skills and helped explained to them what to do.. they were just picking up the EC I didn't care to pick up (was just picking candies, ST, and chocolates). I can't imagine doing this as a noob, and it was pretty common for them.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 03:38 pm by kitty stew

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Do some people even read here?, the idea was obviously to bump to 140 easier, as it saves time clicking LS.

I doubt that the trouble is the 20 gold it takes to buy them, heck, make a scroll that will cost 20 gold and will insta level you to 140.

For a quick overview what this will do:
Save time

A quick overview what this wont do:
Make people have 124151523236236 alts all of a sudden.
It will still require 36 SLS to go from 140-150.

Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 04:23 pm by Snow

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
why was this denied zzzz such a great idea men i would have geared 20 chars to 150 and spammed ares .-.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
why was this denied zzzz such a great idea men i would have geared 20 chars to 150 and spammed ares .-.
dont cry blyat