Epic Perfect World

Buying 3 def/2def1rpdt necklace

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm looking for a 3 def or 2 def 1 rpdt physical cube necklace, contact me if you're selling  ^-^

IGN: Nostalgia
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:53 pm by Nostalgia
"Then I see him running madly through fields, the realisation of just what price he has unwittingly paid hanging like a tragedy mask from his face. He falls to his knees before the town he called home-- now a dark circus of screams. Hers is among them, but he can do nothing to stop it.

What a weak, despicable man he is. But I am not he. I am Reaver. And I will sleep much better after this chalice of wine."

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, Rectify, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
10 years later you still trying to buy this wtf Sabine lmao...
Bump i guess

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
10 years later you still trying to buy this wtf Sabine lmao...
Bump i guess
i'm having nightmares with these ornas by now man
"Then I see him running madly through fields, the realisation of just what price he has unwittingly paid hanging like a tragedy mask from his face. He falls to his knees before the town he called home-- now a dark circus of screams. Hers is among them, but he can do nothing to stop it.

What a weak, despicable man he is. But I am not he. I am Reaver. And I will sleep much better after this chalice of wine."

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini
  • Faction: 100Homos
buying spirit of defense 5 ec each leave forum msg
ONLY 83% RETARDD MUM HAD MI TESTID

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini
  • Faction: 100Homos
buying spirit of defense 5 ec each leave forum msg
bump for qt :normal-23:
ONLY 83% RETARDD MUM HAD MI TESTID

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
the only qt here is >sabine<
:normal-29:

whale hunter

BOSS WTF WHY COPY MY THREAD 
ps:ur the third person that is looking for 3 def cube LOO suddenly they all want 
this was made for bumping purposes

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
BOSS WTF WHY COPY MY THREAD
ps:ur the third person that is looking for 3 def cube LOO suddenly they all want
this was made for bumping purposes
Gave up on 2def2rpdt after a while. :normal-9:

Offline Rukeli

• ♚Makeveli♚
  • ✭VIP✭
random quote here with no meaning.

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra